Interview Under Caution!! PLEASE HELP!!

davelee1097

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Reorete.

Why would you think anyone on cag would try to frighten the op.He has come on here looking advice.I and others have told the op of our experience of dealing with the dwp or what could happen or what might happen.

Do you think that if the op goes to the benefit agency and holds his hands up and admits he is guilty and makes a joint claim that this is all just going to go away somehow?

I dont think thats the way it works not for the amount of money the op is talking about.Surely if that was the case the op would have been told at the time of interview admit to benefit fraud and make a joint claim and we will let the matter drop.

Your lucky you have got away with benefit fraud twice.I guess you must be the expert how to deal with it.

Getting accused of benefit fraud once was enough for me and it took almost three years of my life away worrying about what the final outcome would be for my family.

yes i do.. it happened to me and i admitted it and it went away... they dont want to take you to court if they can help it they just want you to admit you have a partner if you have one and do the right thing..

@st24 mondeo

is your case still ongoing? If not what was the outcome? What's the background of your case?

Just sat in the solicitors waiting room now, hopefuly they will ease our minds a bit!

Are you contacting legal aid if you are not working because solicitor can be costly and you've already got debt on your hands the debts can be dealt with very easily.

• 3 years later...