Mobile money, urgent BOS advice pls??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Wondering if anybody can help me. How many original signed copies of bill of sale do mobile money use? Is it one which is then photocopied, or two, one for customer one for them? I wld be really grateful if anyone cld help as this is really really important .....

I have, at first they were saying civil matter, but now taking it seriously as have independant witness ..... got to make a statement later today. Find out where I stand with solicitor also. They can keep the car, but I will NOT let a forgery of my signature drop!! These people need to learn they do not have the right to do as they please ..... reported to oft, and financial ombudsman too, oft been really helpful

I have, at first they were saying civil matter, but now taking it seriously as have independant witness ..... got to make a statement later today. Find out where I stand with solicitor also. They can keep the car, but I will NOT let a forgery of my signature drop!! These people need to learn they do not have the right to do as they please ..... reported to oft, and financial ombudsman too, oft been really helpful

Hi BN, The car has been taken by deception-signature is false, plain and simple. If this can be proven it can throw the BoS and CCA out, as you did not agree to the terms by way of signature. The OFT have an ongoing investigation, I will stress that the Police can drag there heels, don't let up on them. Did you get a crime number? You may want to hand this to the Sol (if you have one). Note if the Police have given you a incedent number, they are treating it as such and incedent not a crime. You may need to make it clear to them.

You can go to court for a court order preventing them to selling the car. Have you informed the Police that the car was taken by an Agent and you suspect the car is going to auction?

trooper68

Trooper68:)