The Naughty Step ;-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah LIF, would that I could, but the very nature of the very naughty step means there's only room for one. Sigh.

Not to worry, though, you only get one minute for every year of your age, so it won't be long before you're back here with all the only slightly naughty people. We'll have the kettle on and give you a huge hug when you're done

:smile:

Edited by Undercover-Elsa
To be naughty

Aaah LIF, would that I could, but the very nature of the very naughty step means there's only room for one.

There is an average of 12 steps in most peoples houses, and the higher up you are the nearer to your bed you are (unless you live in a bungalow:p). The nearer the bed you are, the naughtier you have been:D. So there is plenty of room for more.

What step are you on Elsa?

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I was always IN BED when I was a child - either because I'd been sent there or flounced there in a huff. Don't think I paused on the stairs in either instance.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

There is an average of 12 steps in most peoples houses, and the higher up you are the nearer to your bed you are (unless you live in a bungalow:p). The nearer the bed you are, the naughtier you have been:D. So there is plenty of room for more.

What step are you on Elsa?

Well I've been on them all Sodem. So much so that I now have to live in a bungalow...

:p

Aaah LIF, would that I could, but the very nature of the very naughty step means there's only room for one. Sigh.

Not to worry, though, you only get one minute for every year of your age, so it won't be long before you're back here with all the only slightly naughty people. We'll have the kettle on and give you a huge hug when you're done

Morning Elsa, I have only recently been allowed off the naughty step-mine's one sugar one milk-no cup please-I like mine without. :D And a big hug -preferably before the tea.

Meanwhile, I am arranging for the builders to come in and widen the stairs in order to make a double very naughty step. And I am also trying to get hold of a copy of the CTUNSA

2010 amended [Consumer Terms Under the Naughty Step Act] to familiarise myself with any other regulations and see which ones I can break and which ones you are making up.

I was always IN BED when I was a child - either because I'd been sent there or flounced there in a huff. Don't think I paused on the stairs in either instance.

Oohhh I love flouncing...havent flounced in a very long time.

*flouncing shamelessly around the office* :grin:

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Have you continued that tradition as you have got older as I seem to recall being in bed with a foolish girl on more than one occasion.

Am waiting for a copy of the Naughty Step Act to see if you are in default when in de bed, since you are supposed to be on the step.

And a big hug -preferably before the tea.

Have you continued that tradition as you have got older as I seem to recall being in bed with a foolish girl on more than one occasion.

And just to quash the rumours before they start, I do not acknowledge any bedding about with lookinforinfo, either before or afer tea, so don't think you can go issuing any default notices for not sitting on the right step :D:D

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

I should say that being under the influence is no defence. Please be advised that failure to acknowledge situation could lead to serious repercussions and possible production of video recordings, default notices, litigation and reports to the Naughty Step Reporting Authorities. There, your name may be blackened for six years and you will appear on their register for all to see.

:D

:D maybe it will lure sniffing trolls, thinking it's a doorstep. Should we set traps, Priority One?

Also, I've just come off the very naughty step, having voluntarily put myself on it after my earlier remark, but it's made me realise it's not big enough.

I've made the decision that there will have to be several single very naughty steps, as if we put more than one person on there together who knows what they'll get up to? :eek:

Hello Elsa and the gang:D

finally got to read your invite today as ive been a bit busy offline so thank you elsa for not forgetting about me

well thanks to all for the laughs this morning i really needed that

belated wishes for your anniversary wow 8 years you wait till you get to 24 this year for us :p very happy to say though but 30 years when we first met :cool:

oh i wish i was young but with the knowledge of today wouldnt that be cool to go back into time ;)

anyway have a fun day and catch up with you all laters

hugs angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

:eek: FG, something you arent telling :confused::lol:

Am waiting for a copy of the Naughty Step Act to see if you are in default when in de bed, since you are supposed to be on the step.

I think we are all waiting for Elsa "reconstruct" the NS act:rolleyes:

Not...Not..on Equif*x?

(Braces self for cagbotting)

I think you have to be really, really, exceptionally bad to be cagbotted in the bear garden... :lol:

Where's the special naughty step for the member who has been cagbotted the most? Not sayng it's me but I could be in the running :D

:D good to have you back babybear :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Where's the special naughty step for the member who has been cagbotted the most? Not sayng it's me but I could be in the running :D

You should be made a permanent member for thinking dashing off into hospital excuses your leaving this forum without so much as a ta-ta! :D

(Seriously, glad to see you're up & running again BB ...)

hiya gang

back with a new spanking pc, as i think i got some old virus flu as well as the pc, and now ended up with a lovely new pc, shame im still old and weary though:eek:

never mind, hoping i can stay online now for so much longer and i can keep up to speed with you all

mind you i need my learning cap on this windows 7 and other stuff is all so different its like a new Toy yipeeeeeeeeeeee

have a fun day off to do some offline chores but will be back this eve

laters angel x

ps hope you all get out that cellar pretty quick LMBO

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

mind you i need my learning cap on this windows 7 and other stuff is all so different its like a new Toy yipeeeeeeeeeeee

Beware - you only have 14 days to rectify your deficiency in new technology before you get dumped on the naughty stair, angel!

I should talk - I have a new Mac that is sitting like the proverbial elephant in the room as I still thump out on my old PC 'cos it's like nursery food compared to gourmet & very satisfying & comforting (unlike the Mac that frustrates the hxxx out of me!)