The Naughty Step ;-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

She had them smacked before being put on the naughty stair. :D

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL nice one determindator, I think Supernanny is brilliant.

Right I'd better get all these cake crumbs and empty bottles in here cleaned up.

What on earth were you lot up to after I went???

And Vint..where did you get that picture of me and my OH???

80 years indeed. Don'tcha know the 8 years is in cat years, so in your time its x7 = 56 :p

Dohh I've just realised you're the Saint, not James Bond. How could I have made that mistake? Must be the eyebrows.

Or the voddy :rolleyes:

Let me get this straight. You are on the naughty step but you still get vodka and/or bolly?

Elsa's rules, LFI.. :D

Happy Anniversary for yesterday, Elsa:)

What a great idea this is, thank you for the invite. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks CitizenB :)

The best thing about the naughty step is that you can be as naughty as you want..what else can they do to you????

Hi Monx - Hot rum toddy's R us. Have you tried First Defence? I stick it up my nose at first sign of a cold. Whilever you're at the nose symptoms stage it - always seems to scare it off or minimise it for me. ;)

Oh has been on the hot toddy with Rum as he's had a serious bout of man flu. It seems to have done the trick.

I'd like a nice bottle of Lansons. Mmmm. I can taste the bubbles! Like a bit of voddy too (although not with the Lansons :eek:).

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I'm going to have to employ bar staff..

By the way, the brandy pepper sauce was amazing last night! I winged the recipe, it ended up as:

eggcupful of brandy

4 large dollops creme fraiche

100 ml chicken stock

teaspoon of paprika

sea salt / dried mixed herbs

chopped fresh basil

tablespoon of grated parmesan.

Thrown into hot pan after I took the steak out, stirred and simmered fast to reduce. Simples! :)

Thanks CitizenB :)

The best thing about the naughty step is that you can be as naughty as you want..what else can they do to you????

Ah I get it now. You don't go to the naughty step because you have been naughty , you go to the naughty step to be naughty.

Does that also mean that as you are already on the naughty step that you cannot be punished further as you are already on the naughty step? Cagbots excepted I suppose.

Not really au fait with naughty steps. When I was young, my Mother just leathered me with seven shades of Christmas

[whatever that means] and the dose was repeated when necessary. So I might need some instruction on how to be bad.....

I think you need some naughty counselling, LFI

Start small. Eat with your elbows on the table. Say a couple of words with your mouth full...We won't hurt you....

:)

Not quite what I had in mind Elsa.

Was wondering more along the lines of whether you were a Puma or a Cougar. :D

Not quite what I had in mind Elsa.

Was wondering more along the lines of whether you were a Puma or a Cougar. :D

OOOer! Its not THAT kind of naughty step!!!!!!!:eek::rolleyes::grin:

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).