• Tweets

• Documents finally arrived today from PRA group.  New day have sent me lots of paperwork, copies of default letters and statements, print out of what looks like a CCA that would have been completed on online, IP address as signature.  This debt is not too old, so possible this is the true copy of agreement ?  Not sure what my defence would be beyond irresponsible lending. 
    • pers i wouldn't.. all you need to know is in the posts of that thread....that being section 127(3) of the CCA refers. if under a CCA return, the 'creditor' claims its a recon, it must not contain any details like a sig, tickbox, or typed name (whether you signed physically or by online tickbox) 1. those are not necessary in a recon, so why inc them? (faked??) 2, it cant thus be a recon!!, it must be a copy of the 'original' from the original creditor, not from a debt buyers filing cabinet. they shouldn't not be 'mixing' some original docs from the OC with crap from their filing cabinet, claiming its ALL a recon! because some of it is faked. just remember there are far more docs like NOA and a DN that are as equally important to a court claim of 'this debt is enforceable'. never rely solely upon the dodgy agreement argument.
    • i have clarified your thread title and your post to make it easier to understand. if you have their engineers report, thats good enough. it will be their decision to repair, refund or replace. but they must under CRA do one of the above. to date how have you been in contacting the manu?  
    • Thank you both, I will make those changes. I have also downloaded the compensation list to add to the evidence and complete the protection bit off their website.  I am going to court next Thursday to deliver the bundle; I will confirm this on Tuesday. I have been to court a few times to represent the military when a soldier is in court, but I will be going. Thank you for all the additional advice. Once I have the whole bundle, I will email it to the admin email. Ill be honest, this is not about the money for me, I do not mind losing that, so I will not be signing a confidentiality agreement.   You guys are amazing
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

You are all slagging off Welcome Finance.

bailiff2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a hastle n greef pie the other day, it was a bit chewy !

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was that all the Bull shhiite they fed us when sighning us up!!!!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Well, they probably got the bad news about their joining the ranks of the unemployed and had to vent their frustrations at someone, poor sods. Let's face it, with their spelling, attitude and THAT kind of employment history on their CV, they're not going to get head-hunted, are they?

And people think that recessions only bring bad things to the nation!!! :lol:

Well Bailiff2 if you can watch Trisha( which Im sure is Daytime TV) does this mean you are now on JSA.

I have no words to describe what Welcome put me and my family through, after the PPI wouldnt kick it. It was appalling the langue and threats the local 'staff' used when we struggled and wouldnt help us, with housecalls and constant phone calls daily, they completely ignored the fact I had and still have a severely disabled child!!!

ANyone else harrassing people like these pond feeders do whould be arrested and charged.

All gone a bit silent from Bailiff (Einstein) and Ex Employee (Hawking) now they have their own thread - Are you too cowardly as well as too intellectually challenged to speak up again or is it that you are both starring in the remake of Dumb and Dumber!?

Ozzy is exactly right, if you had a company that had these two muppets employed either now or in the past then wonder what would happen? Oh yeah, of course, it would go down the pan!

Good greef!

Crikey you lot are Brutal, i like it :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Right....

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance. The reason you are all screwing is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money and have the worst credit rating. If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere. I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude.

For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collection agencies

This bit I will look forward to as you will get more hastle and greef from them. But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.

Bailiff,

Your comments and SPELLING just sums up the tin pot company that you work for.................. ****!!

Right....

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance. The reason you are all screwing is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money and have the worst credit rating. If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere. I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude.

For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collection agencies

This bit I will look forward to as you will get more hastle and greef from them. But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.

First of all who the hell are you to judge people?

Don't make assumptions! My credit rating was low because of my age and the fact that I had no credit history.

WFS should have used my income to work out if their loan was affordable and not my bloody tax credits (which change all the time).

Situations change for people.

All my other creditors speak to me with respect and negotiate WFS just try to bully me!!!!

SO RACK OFF!!!

*-*-*-*-*STSmiley*-*-*-*-*

Lol if you want to see Brutal then be a fly on the wall if they decide to take Mark up on his offer of sending him a PM. lollllllllllllll

Neither of the pair of *OCKS (* read C ) have been inclined to PM me! Shame really, I would Obviously have been Kind, Considerate and Willing to Listen to their point of view. Unfortunately they have run away, tails between their cloven hooves. Pair of *UCKING *RSE Holes.

Still that made my day. Took me back to when I chased our Account Damager down the road. I`m permanently disabled and on crutches and the Piece of *HIT still ran away.

Cowards and Liars the Lot of Them!!! I hope these twos` eyes fester and drop out!!! ****!!! :x

Cheers, MARK ( waiting for a BIG Cagbot now)! LMFAO :lol:

• Haha 1

Sorry, but this thread has made me smile....isn't it just great to know that Caggers are having such a positive influence on the world by cleaning up the credit industry!! :p

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

Sorry, but this thread has made me smile....isn't it just great to know that Caggers are having such a positive influence on the world by cleaning up the credit industry!! :p

You are Welco... ( no I still cant say that word ) WelshMam. Please join in any time you feel like it.

Made Me feel much much better!!! And let`s face it, We will not take too long cleaning up after **** IDIOTS like those two MORONS!!! LMAO :grin::grin::grin:

Cheers, MARK

Baliff be a good boy and tell Mr Afzal to respond to my email.

Court papers will be filed by me on Tuesday ;)

I will also go public on here, with regard to the numerous breaches of the CCA, DISP etc..

Edited by wfspayback

Professionalism and conduct of the enforcement agent

• Enforcement agents should always produce relevant identification on request, such as a badge or ID card, together with a written authorisation to act on behalf of the creditor.
  • Enforcement agents must act within the law at all times, including all defined legislation and observe all health and safety requirements in carrying out enforcement. They must maintain strict client confidentiality and comply with Data Protection legislation and, where appropriate the Freedom of Information Act.
  • Enforcement agents, for the purpose of distress or execution shall, without the use of unlawful force, gain access to the goods. The enforcement agent will produce an inventory of the goods seized and leave it with the debtor, or at the premises, with any other documents that are required by regulations or statute.
  • Enforcement agents must carry out their duties in a professional, calm and dignified manner. They must dress appropriately and act with discretion and fairness.
  • Enforcement agents must not misrepresent their powers, qualifications, capacities, experience or abilities.
  • Enforcement agents must not discriminate unfairly on any grounds including those of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
  • In circumstances where the enforcement agency requires it, and always where there have been previous acts of, or threats of violence by a debtor, a risk assessment should be undertaken prior to the enforcement agent attending a debtor's premises.

Statutory or Financial Requirements for Enforcement Agencies Endnote 1

• Enforcement agencies should ensure that audited accounts are available on request, where it is appropriate that these are kept. An annual audit of the agency's accounts by independent accountants should be undertaken at least once a year for businesses where this is appropriate. This should apply in the case of small companies and sole traders too - wherever possible.
  • Enforcement agencies must comply with statutory obligations, for example, the Companies Act, Value Added Tax, Inland Revenue provisions, Data Protection, Health & Safety etc.
  • A separate account for monies due to the creditor should be maintained and accurate books and accounts should be kept and made available to establish monies owed to the creditor.
  • Enforcement agencies must keep a complete record of all financial transactions in whatever capacity undertaken.
  • Enforcement agencies must maintain suitable and comprehensive insurance cover for both professional indemnity and other risks including employer's liability and public liability. Insurance requirements must actively be re-visited each year to the satisfaction of the client and to ensure adequate and appropriate arrangements are in place.

Training and Certification

• Enforcement agencies must ensure that all agents, employees and contractors are provided with appropriate training to ensure that they understand and are able to act, at all times, within the bounds of the relevant legislation. This training should be provided at the commencement of employment and at intervals afterwards to ensure that the agent's knowledge is kept up to date.
  • Enforcement agencies must ensure that all employees, contractors and agents will at all times act within the scope of current legislation, i.e. The Companies Act, VAT, Inland Revenue provisions, Data Protection, Health and Safety etc, and have an appropriate knowledge and understanding of it and be aware of any statutory obligations and provide relevant training.
  • Enforcement agents should be trained to recognise and avoid potentially hazardous and aggressive situations and to withdraw when in doubt about their own or others' safety.
  • Professional training/assessment should be to an appropriate standard, for example to that of the NVQ for Civil Enforcement Officers, or membership of the Sheriffs' Officers Association.
  • Enforcement agencies must ensure that legislation restricting the enforcement activity to certificated bailiffs is complied with [Endnote 2].

Complaints/Discipline

• Enforcement agencies must operate complaints and disciplinary procedures with which agents must be fully conversant.
  • The complaints procedure should be set out in plain English, have a main point of contact, set time limits for dealing with complaints and an independent appeal process where appropriate. A register should be maintained to record all complaints.
  • Enforcement agents/agencies are encouraged to make use of the complaints and disciplinary procedures of professional associations such as the Association of Civil Enforcement Agencies or the Certificated Bailiffs Association.
  • The enforcement agent must make available details of the comments and complaints procedure on request or when circumstances indicate it would be appropriate to do so.

Information and confidentiality

• All notices, correspondence and documentation issued by the agent/agency must be clear and unambiguous and to the satisfaction of the creditor.
  • On returning any un-executed warrants, the enforcement agent should report the outcome to the creditor and provide further appropriate information, where this is requested and paid for by the creditor.
  • All information obtained during the administration and enforcement of warrants must be treated as confidential.
  • Copies of the National Standards for Enforcement Agents must be freely available from the offices of enforcement agencies, or agents on request and wherever possible from creditors.
  • Enforcement agents should provide clear and prompt information to debtors and where appropriate, creditors.
  • Enforcement agents should, so far as it is practical, avoid disclosing the purpose of their visit to anyone other than the debtor. Where the debtor is not seen, the relevant documents must be left at the address in a sealed envelope addressed to the debtor.
  • Enforcement agents will on each and every occasion when a visit is made to a debtor's property which incurs a fee for the debtor, leave a notice detailing the fees charged to date, including the one for that visit, and the fees which will be incurred if further action becomes necessary. If a written request is made an itemised account of fees will be provided.
  • Enforcement agents will clearly explain and give in writing, the consequences of the seizure of a debtor's goods and ensure that debtors are aware of the additional charges that will be incurred.

Times and Hours

• Enforcement should not be undertaken on Sundays, on Bank Holidays, on Good Friday or on Christmas Day, unless the court specifically orders otherwise or in situations where legislation permits it.
  • It is recommended that enforcement should only be carried out between the hours of 6.00am and 9.00pm or at any time during trading hours, existing legislation must be observed.
  • Enforcement agents should be respectful of the religion and culture of others at all times. They should be aware of the dates for religious festivals and carefully consider the appropriateness of undertaking enforcement on any day of religious or cultural observance or during any major religious or cultural festival.

Goods

• Enforcement agents must only take goods in accordance with the appropriate regulations or statute. In addition creditors may agree other restrictions with agents acting on their behalf.
  • Enforcement agents must ensure that goods are handled with reasonable care so that they do not suffer any damage whilst in their possession and should have insurance in place for goods in transit so that if damage occurs this is covered by the policy.
  • Enforcement agents should not remove anything clearly identifiable as an item belonging to, or for the exclusive use of a child.
  • A receipt for the goods removed should be given to the debtor or left at the premises.
  • Enforcement agents should take all reasonable steps to satisfy themselves that the value of the goods impounded in satisfaction of the judgement is proportional to the value of the debt and charges owed.

Vulnerable situations

• Enforcement agents/agencies and creditors must recognise that they each have a role in ensuring that the vulnerable and socially excluded are protected and that the recovery process includes procedures agreed between the agent/agency and creditor about how such situations should be dealt with. The appropriate use of discretion is essential in every case and no amount of guidance could cover every situation, therefore the agent has a duty to contact the creditor and report the circumstances in situations where there is potential cause for concern. If necessary, the enforcement agent will advise the creditor iffurther action is appropriate. The exercise of appropriate discretion is needed, not only to protect the debtor, but also the enforcement agent who should avoid taking action which could lead to accusations of inappropriate behaviour.
  • Enforcement agents must withdraw from domestic premises if the only person present is, or appears to be, under the age of 18; they can ask when the debtor will be home - if appropriate.
  • Enforcement agents must withdraw without making enquiries if the only persons present are children who appear to be under the age of 12.
  • Wherever possible, enforcement agents should have arrangements in place for rapidly accessing translation services when these are needed, and provide on request information in large print or in Braille for debtors with impaired sight.
  • Those who might be potentially vulnerable include:

• the elderly;
    • people with a disability;
    • the seriously ill;
    • the recently bereaved;
    • single parent families;
    • pregnant women;
    • unemployed people; and,
    • those who have obvious difficulty in understanding, speaking or reading English.

There you go bailiff 2 just a reminder for you see you do not have the power you think you have.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

oh he has gone, I guess he did not like my reminder oh well lol

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Did someone mention Cagbot ?? I've put mine down somewhere and I'm dammed if I can find it !! :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Oh my GOD!

P45 nice snipe :)

When welcome is gone, Ill be still helping you spongers wipe your arses. EAT ****

You`re far too quick for me? You help me wipe my arse every time I get a statement of account!!! What a Total *UCKING *ANKER YOU ARE!!!

I Hope Your MUM and DAD Are Proud of You? `Cause Every body else must have hated you, ALL of your life!

I Bet my Sums in Default, you were Bullied in the Correctional Facility you attended you STUPID, STUPID Non *UCKIN` Entity!!!

If you would care for an Adult conversation and to try to convince me were I went wrong in my life. Or at least to give your self a chance to prove to me you have a worthwhile life, then please, please, please PM ME!!!

Cheers, MARK

oh he has gone, I guess he did not like my reminder oh well lol

No pompeyfaith, obviously he didn`t like it but I do.

Is that stickied somewhere? It`s a good piece for people to see here on the **** Forum and, it Informs them of their rights when faced with these *WATS!!!

Thank You.

Cheers, MARK

Edited by mark1arby
spelling

reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance. The reason you are all screwing is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money and have the worst credit rating. If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere. I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude.

For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collectionlink3.gif agencies

First of all I am not rubbish at saving money. Secondly most of us on here do pay our debts and I for one wish I had gone elsewhere for the car then I would not have had to suffer threatening phone calls, nasty letters and anything else that welcome threw in my direction. Yes the debts will be passed onto decent banks that don't employ stupid, brainless morons like you who cannot even spell.

And for the record it is is grief not greef.