Getting in a right pickle!

EYEBALLS01

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I`ve been on before so may well repeat myself. I was medically retired in November 2009 and got a good lump sum and a yearly pension.

I wrote to Jobcentreplus and later phoned them and was told that as my ESA was Contribution based I would continue to get it.

That seemed ok but then a letter and cheque arrived giving me arrears of Income Related ESA!

At the same time I got an FF260 saying that the payment was for mortgage interest arrears!

I also got a letter from JPlus quoting dates in July 2009 saying that my ESA would be £89.80 per week but would go down to £40.30 in August 2009.It then said that I would get from 17 th April 2009 £42.90 per week due to a change in housing costs.

I did request SMI some time ago and got a letter the same day (10/03/2010) saying that they were takiing £ 60.30 off my allowance to pay an amount (presumably this amount) straight to my mortgage lender.

I also got a breakdown of my ESA award. The date on the top was 10th March, but the dates on the bottom to which this applied was 18 April 2009 to 29th May 2009!

I`m awaiting a call back from the mortgage section regarding this but the ESA person I spoke to said that there was nothing on their sysem changing my payments and I would continue to get £179.60 per fortnight.

I`m totally confused by all this and would be grateful for any advice.

Many Thanks

IF I HAVE BEEN ANY HELP AT ALL OR JUST MADE YOU LAUGH AT MY STUPIDITY PLEASE MARK MY PERFORMANCE!

ALSO REMEMBER TO DONATE. EVERY LITTLE HELPS AND THE FORUMS ARE FOR YOU!;)