Yikes - my CMC is a telephone hearing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well if you don't give any details, then how on earth can anyone advise you?

Sorry,

I didnt mean it like that.

I have attended a CMC before and just wanted to ask whether this would be any different.

The court order says that a non-contraversial summary should be sent to the court. I assume that the Claimants send me this a week before for approval.

It says any documents to be relied upon to be faxed over the day before. The only documents I have are the ones the Claimants sent me (an agreement together with an incorrect 100 page terms and conditions).

Would I just ring the Claimants up a few weeks before with my telephone number and they do the rest.

HH

Well, still not much detail so still very difficult to help.

Don't trust the claimants whoever they are - especially if they are banks.

Go about it as if the other side weren't going to do anything.

Send a summary of your case to the court together with your phone number. If you think that ther are any order which you believe should be made such as disclosure then suggest it in your summary. If the claimant has not complied with some order or rule then mention it at the end of your summary.

If you have not heard from the claimants then tell the judge that you have heard nothing and that this is why you are taking the initiative and doing your best to comply in the circs.