need different littlewoods help

verve10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

i am new to this site so bear with me, i wonder if anyone knows or if there is a letter template to request information under any acts etc

i been fighting littlewoods etc non stop since september last year on this to no avail.

the situation is this i ordered some goods that were supposedly delivered on 1st sept but on day in question noone was at home there was a card left to say sorry i missed you from there couriers and said item was at rear of house,although it was a signed for item, but there was nothing there, i phoned 1st the courier who said i have to deal with littlewoods,

all littlewoods keep writting and saying that the driver says my goods was safely delivered and signed for.

i have requested 2 things from them that they just ignore my questions which are (1) i request a copy of the so called signature and (2) i would like an explanation if the goods were so called left as they so say why was there a sorry missed you card left.

so back to start is there anyway i can force them to supply this information to me under any legalisation or acts etc

or is there any templates i can use.

as this has been charged to my account over £300 and i dont intend paying for goods i have not received.

personally what i think has happened the driver couldnt be bothered to take it back to depot and signed for himself as by coincidence after this was reported they suddenly changed drivers

any help or advice be appreciated if there are any laws at all for them to produce what i ask or can i refuse to pay as its a dispute without any penalty charges been added etc

hope you all understand as i waffled on a bit as new to this

but this been going on since last sept and now making me ill

thank you in advance

Yes, send an SAR