MadKit v Welcome Finance Secured Loan

MadKit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Better they charge them than me what? Bit confused.

As for the date, I don't think its pre-2005, I think its 2006. However, I want all the money back, not 90% and no interest. They've had it for far too long and I deserve it back and not being offset against a ludicrous amount of money that I don't owe. So I will be going direct and if that means a court case, so be it.

MadKit

Better they charge them than me what? Bit confused.

As for the date, I don't think its pre-2005, I think its 2006. However, I want all the money back, not 90% and no interest. They've had it for far too long and I deserve it back and not being offset against a ludicrous amount of money that I don't owe. So I will be going direct and if that means a court case, so be it.

MadKit

unfortunatley that is not going to happen - you, me and many others are in the same boat - and whilst i agree with what you want i am afraid it is what you will have to accept and move on - unless you can find a loop hole in the system.

the way it is seen is that a balnace on he original loan, even without the PPI, is outstanding, and therefore any claim on monies owed should go towards clearing the debt still owed.

If you don't owe the remainding amount they are claiming because it is made up of charges etc. you need to claim for these charges first. Once you are in credit on your account the money from the PPI will be paid to you.

90% is the most you will get as that is the rules when a compnay default's on it's liabilties - or goes bankrupt etc. The FSCS provides some protection - it is the FSCS who pays out the PPI not Welcome.

So claim back any charges first - then claim your PPI.