A final farewell...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

My apologies for not posting for so long. I think my views have been made clear as to why, but other circumstances have also affected my decision. My time is now also extremely limited (up at 5 am, back home at 8 pm) so I hardly have time to do anything at all!

I am now employed (at last!) in a job that I've always wanted. Because of that, it is not really possible for me to post on here due to conflicts of interest.

All I can say is that the advice I have given in the past, specifically about reporting matters to Consumer Direct or your local Trading Standards office are as important as ever - even if it is just for information. It's amazing how each little complaint contributes to the bigger picture and the general overall wellbeing of consumers. I know there is criticism of that, but trust me - it helps.

Equally important to everyone is "forewarned is forearmed". Before buying anything, do your research. What do you want from an item? Size? Colour? Price to pay? Is what you are told in writing? If not, how are you going to prove something?

Believe me, I am seeing things on both sides now. I'd love to be able to continue posting, but I simply cannot.

I'd just like to wish this site the best wishes. I has helped me and others no end.

My special thanks to a few people - you all know who you are I hope, but in particular a certain Bookworm from France. Merci, mon ami - Je suis votre débiteur.

Goodbye and God bless.

Gyz ;)

pop in and say hello from time to time maty

and congrats on the job

Kip

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

giz

its great you came up with your wonderful update

you hit hardtimes and got through it and excelled in helping others too

what ever you do...be happy.

we will always be here pop in as already said

from everyone on CAG past and present

THANKYOU!!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I'm overjoyed that life has finally thrown you a well-deserved bone mate. You really do deserve it! Congrats on the job. It is a little bitter-sweet when tempered with the fact that we don't have the pleasure of your company as often, but please pop into the bear garden to say "hi" or to post a joke or 2.

Good luck in the future Gyz.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar