Bank of Scotland card County Court claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You can put in a Defence that the account is in dispute (if it is). You can say that you have asked for a copy of the Original Consumer Credit Agreement but the the claimant is in default of this request. You can request that the court order the claimant to provide you with the information you require so that you can amount a Full Defence. Ask the court to sist the claim until they have complied with your request.

You can put in a counter-claim for charges and interest, ppi etc altogether.

Edited by dundeelaw
typo

This is the default notice opinions please, The agrement has been terminated since

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33/theprofessor_album/Defaultnotice1edited.jpg

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33/theprofessor_album/Defaultnotice2edited.jpg

Edited by professorgbr

Ha! at least your agreement is regulated by the CCA - BOS are taking me to court saying the preference account is an overdraft and not a credit card and therefore not a regulated agreement!

I'm a L-Plate cagger - new at all this but determined to learn as much as I can, to help as many others as I can, and to fight back as often as I can!:-x

Any help or advice from me is offered in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience gained either from here or from my own cases. I am NOT a legal expert. There are several other CAG members and the site team who are much better qualified than me. Please do not make any decisions based on my advice alone.

Donate as much as you can to this site as often as you can! We need to keep on helping each other.

Hi Prof,

What date did they terminate?

Your DN is short on the remedy date which ever post was used. Did you keep the envelope?

No Didn't keep the envelope I have filed a defence with the court based on the notice being non complient with the act and that they terminated any agreement.(if any agreement was in place)