euro car parks again. help please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i got a parking ticket off euro car parks yesterday

£70 parking ticket because my rear wheel was over the white line in the bay next to me. parked at a slight angle. ive taken a pic.

just the way i pulled in i didnt see the point straighting up as the car park was empty, and i parked right out the way.

popped in homebase toget a potato peeler. was about 10 mins at the most.

ive been reading on here for quite a while and fought i would post.

the car is not in my name for a start, not even simlar name and i dont even live at the address its registered at.

i know they have to prove that who was driving. ive got a letter ready from the templets for a reply.

has anyone ever been taken to court by euro car parks?

i know quite alot of you had final letters threating court action.

my mrs is going mad we fell out big time as she said she going to pay it and ive hid the charge. i have no intention of paying it as it was unjustifed.

Relax. Show your Mrs this:

Ever had a ticket from Euro Car Parks? See here: Euro Car Parks Letterchain

thanks.

seen that, im ok with it. just the mrs. just wanna be sure no one been taken to court ever???

like said about car not even being slighty anything to do with me. part from the plate. so letter reply should end it as they cant prove who it was.

Nope. Euro have a nice little scheme going and to take it to court would jeopardise it. They're a big company and the case might even appear in the nationals. That's the last thing they want.

Legally though, what makes you think they are entitled to a payment of £70 for being slightly over the line? There is no legal basis for the charge - it's completely unenforceable and would be easily defended in court.