they are in court with a fraudulent cca.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Been a while since i have posted but need to share my story so far..

I got it all wrong last time but it didn't cost me much

This ones a little more expensive....

DCA.. are in trouble i just need to finish an ammended defence off right to hopefully get them really slapped and me some compo.....

to keep it short we have had a hearing and it was adjorned for us both to produce further documents.

I have the original cca which is unsigned and totally differant at the bottom to theirs (but i misplaced it at the first hearing, but have just refound it thank god..). Theirs is a black and white copy with my alledged signiture on !!! no original and as mine is original i'm saying fraud is evident ...

what also makes me laugh is they have been told to produce default and assignment notices, in there ammended witness statement all they have is a letter from OC saying yer it was defaulted and assigned... NO DOCUMENTS AT ALL.

And to cap things off they are now claiming an equitable assignment and as we all know the OC need to be party to the proceedings for this to be legal...

So to summarise they (the DCA from Ull ) are in court with a fraudulent CCA, no default notice, no notice or deed of assignment (and are claiming equitable assignment but sueing in their name)... LOL...

Obviously i'm not asking for a strike out as i want the judge to decide how many things in this case (everything) lead to a vexatiuos claim and compensation been awarded with costs and any payments been made to sed DCA refunded with 8% interest...

I have done the ammended defence up to the bit thats most important, but now just need advice on how to word and any case laws on the bit where i'm after making a vexatious claim and compo on all the above.

Kindest regards diggy......

well the reason i advised you is that in court- it is all about winning the judge over to your side

judges do not like to hear such accusations bandied about in court

If you make the accusation the court will expect YOU to prove it - it is not for them to disprove it.

so you had better be 1001% sure of your facts or you will be roasted