Thomas Cook booking online

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

just thought Id share my experiance (which is not over yet) of booking online with TC.

We were given TC world wide travel vouchers and decided to use them for a summer hol.

So i go online find a holiday i want, so check their FAQ`s as i want to pay the deposit online and the balance with the vouchers. And there it is FAQ 58:

If I book a package holiday online, can I make a payment in a Thomas Cook shop?

If you book your package holiday more than 14 weeks in advance, you will be able to pay a deposit online and then pay the balance either online via the

Make a payment link, or in any Store.

so happliy i pay the deposit,then off to the store the next day,where im told that they cannot access online bookings from stores or take payment with vouchers only store bookings,i explained the faq statement etc and showed them a printout of the above and the vouchers state can be used to pay for part or all of your holiday etc,but again they cannot help,what a shower. I still doubt this will be resolved as they did allow me to send off my vouchers,despite the website confirming that you have to pay 1st then send the vouchers off before they will refund.

any advice if this goes pete tong (wrong;))

how can they get away with all this false information?

Edited by vusys1

they have acknowledged my complaint and are looking into the information that they are given out. But having had a look on the ABTA website and the fines they dish out following complaints is minimal ranging from £400-£1200. Not even the price of a holiday!.(what do you expect when they are self governing).