LLOYDS CCA Reply- comments please

HOWLER
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3924 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep, best to mark it in your directory as a do not answer, just in case they try calling.

I'm not too bad thanks, still fighting the good fight. Been having a few problems with MBNA/Aktiv Krap. My Lloyds account hasn't been touched for some time now. I remember sending them a letter about 2 years/18months ago, and have had nothing since. Not even an annual statement which I started receiving from LLoyds directly. On a recent search of my paperwork whilst looking for vital envelopes on the MBNA account I found the SAR stuff. I did notice something which did say the account was to be closed as unenforceable, which i had never noticed before. Only 2 years until SB on the Lloyds account so keeping my head down and fingers crossed that they have forgotten me.

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone

Well it couldnt last forever. 2 letters on my doormat today. one from lloyds saying they have assigned my debt to Capquest. The other from Capquest asking me to make contact.

I have no idea where they got my new address. They have ways of tracking us down.

Oh well here we go again , same old S**T .

So it looks like Lloyds have given up because they have no agreement and sold the debt to capquest. Am i right ? What do you think is my next step ?