HELP!! My Sons teacher is leaving and need present idea.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There are gifts specially for teachers. You can get plates or mugs with the teachers name, class name and a message printed on, they also supply a special pen so that all the children can sign the item. I know a good site that sells them but not sure if I can post it on here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have £80. Watch got outta argos picked by the parents £40 engraving gonna be £5. Card and Gift wrap £10. Spent £25 on thorntons chocs for him. The Teaching assisant is helping with the card as she is going to pull the kids out for reading lessons

The extra £25 well i was in a choclate mode so went to thorntons explained what l wanted and how much i had for him and for £25 the lovely lady done a gift box of chocolates even included some for his kids and wife. She said over £40 worth of choclate fine with me as its something for all the family.

Thanks guys and gals for your help. presentation will be on wednesday of next week.

Edited by The GodMother

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.