HELP!! My Sons teacher is leaving and need present idea.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now how do i get 32 childrens names on the back i dont no.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Now how do i get 32 childrens names on the back i dont no.

Easy, you just put -

From class 3B 2010 or whatever class it is:???::grin:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

well l know that but i was hoping for a different answer like in very small lettering or even something like via a sheet of paper in the box.

LOL

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

well l know that but i was hoping for a different answer like in very small lettering or even something like via a sheet of paper in the box.

LOL

OH!:-|

Can't help you on that one:-D

Oh well.

I am going to put the idea to the parents as it is better than what they have come up with.

Most of them have suggested either a smart outfit, he dresses smart casual but there argument is no tie or jacket???, Or gift vouchers for burtons or a local shop that might not be any good else where.

If they insisted on vouchers then it would have to be something like Amazon online vouchers. You can find anything there. But I still think a watch is more appropriate and sentimental. All the kids can sign a big card or draw a picture for him.

I know you can get tea towels (boring i know but here me out) and the kids draw pic of the mselves just a little one about 2''x3'' and then they are all printed onto the the tea towel with their names printed under each drawing My mum had one from the school when she retired from teaching think it cost about £20.

Sentimental but usefull

our one is a food only one.

If they insisted on vouchers then it would have to be something like Amazon online vouchers. You can find anything there. But I still think a watch is more appropriate and sentimental. All the kids can sign a big card or draw a picture for him.

Which is what l think OK the kids names can be put into a card which he can keep aswell. I think the vouchers would be a last resort IMO. I am tho open to other suggestions.

If it was to be vouchers I would more than likely go for something like game or gamestation or argos. I dont know if l have time to get them from amazon as i have found amazon and playcan take a while to deliver. I am still waiting on a present that was posted b4 christmas.

I think the watch is a good idea.

Is anyone else surprised at sod'em coming up with a sensible idea?:p

Aye you!!!

I resemble that remark:p

No as Mr sod'em came up with a excellent idea b4 christmas re my missing songs issue.

you know where to send the payment. :D

After careful talks with parents they have gone for the engraved watch with back up as argos or gamestation vouchers. One person did suggest burtons.

They also like the idea of a big card for the kids to say thanks and goodbye in.

After careful talks with parents they have gone for the engraved watch with back up as argos or gamestation vouchers. One person did suggest burtons.

They also like the idea of a big card for the kids to say thanks and goodbye in.

What do I win?:D:p

What do I win?:D:p

A warm fuzzy feeling that you have helped me. Also my sons teacher will be recieving a present that you have suggested. I will also use your unfunny suggestion for the engraving using the local shop.

How does this sound for the message.

To Mr XX

Sorry to are leaving

from of

A warm fuzzy feeling that you have helped me. Also my sons teacher will be recieving a present that you have suggested. I will also use your unfunny suggestion for the engraving using the local shop.

How does this sound for the message.

To Mr XX

Sorry to are leaving

from of

Is to short for tony:confused::D:p

LOL thats what a day without choclate does to me.

Its ment to say sorry you are leaving

I'm with hilaryfrances on vouchers. Unless you know him very well it's a difficult choice.

One other thought - you could get him an absolutely wonderful photo album, and start it with individual photos of all the children.

The funniest ever leaving present I heard about (and I can't remember who told me) was about a seriously obnoxious manager/teacher who was hated by everyone - staff, children, everyone. Knowing he lived in a fourth floor flat, on his final day they presented him with a lawnmower. (And of course he had to smile and say he was thrilled.)