Block Bryan Carter (And other voice texts)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys,

Dunno if this has been posted, I did a quick search and nothing came up.

For those who get voice texts from the likes of Bryan Carter and so on..........

With BT you can change the settings for voice texts by calling 0800 587 5252. If your number is automaticlly withheld you will need to dial 1470 before hand, this will allow your number to be transmitted for one call only.

0800 587 5252 will give you options to change the times of the day you can recieve these voice texts or press option 5 (My favorite) to stop ALL voice texts.

Personally I think the whole voice text thing is a waste of time and have no intention of ever using it. I have a mobile for texts and phone calls for voice. I dont need nor want a computer speaking to me.

Anyway, I hope this brings peace to a few people :-)

Hey guys,

Dunno if this has been posted, I did a quick search and nothing came up.

For those who get voice texts from the likes of Bryan Carter and so on..........

With BT you can change the settings for voice texts by calling 0800 587 5252. If your number is automaticlly withheld you will need to dial 1470 before hand, this will allow your number to be transmitted for one call only.

0800 587 5252 will give you options to change the times of the day you can recieve these voice texts or press option 5 (My favorite) to stop ALL voice texts.

Personally I think the whole voice text thing is a waste of time and have no intention of ever using it. I have a mobile for texts and phone calls for voice. I dont need nor want a computer speaking to me.

Anyway, I hope this brings peace to a few people :-)

Does this prevent any text to your home phone or just voice text?

I don't want to block the standard texts

• 4 weeks later...

Great post, cheers OP!

(given you + rep)

ETA: well, tried to give you + rep and got a "sorry, you cannot add reputation for this post"

Anyone know why?

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional