Can somebody explain CCA's to me

dyn27

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've been reading about people sending a CCA to banks and DCA's. From what i've read, i think this is the road i should go down with Moorcroft. But i'm not fully confident of what, why and the end result of the letter would be?

I know that sounds a bit thick but please help

Thank you

Dyn27

Hello dyn27!

If you can tell us some more, then I'm sure people will be only too glad to help you take charge of Moorcroft.

If you can tell us what the Debt relates to, i.e. Credit Card or Loan or Overdraft issue, when did you take out the original debt etc.

We need to know the general dates first, then we may need to look at the specific dates as things become clearer.

This is because the Law changed over the years, so we need a rough idea of when this all started, and how you ended up with Moorcroft.

Cheers,

BRW

Thank you.

Basically, while my claim for charges with lloyds was on hold because of the test case, lloyds kept charging me a monthly fee and overdraft charges which have snowballed to around £1150.

The history of this and some other information can be found on this forum at Dyn27/aic/lloyds

Thank you very much

All help is greatly appreciated, i'm very worried

Dyn27