Aktiv Kapital pay off staff

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FB - Here's hoping that they will all be ex-workers.

Unfortunately, Chester's unemployment stats will go up - and if these people affected can't find another DCA to house them, then they'll be long-term or permanently unemployed. Which company with any business sense is going to take on employees from a company that couldn't even collect debts right?

oilyrag - Yep, the central word within the anagram definitely applies to the troll.

I'll rebuff the first post from 'Pay You Debts', if I may. Might as well enjoy myself :-

"Did any of you read the article (or can you even read? - I know you dont read to terms and conditions of the credit agreements you all sign)" - Do you read letters and correspondence you get, specifically CCA requests? And it's a bit rich to accuse others of being unable to read, when your own spelling and grammar is at best remedial infant school level. Jesus, my use of the written word was better than yours when I was five years old!

"but its only effecting the Chester office so the Bromley office" - Poor Chester for the additional long-term unemployed stats. Never been to Bromley, so I don't know how abundant they are with semi-literate, brainless buffoons which AK can yank out of the bus shelters.

"(which is being made larger) and the 35 outsource companies AK use will still chase you for the money you DO owe." - How do you know that they're owed? How do you know that the 'debt' isn't made up of unlawful charges? How do you know it's not a case of identity fraud? Ceaseless questions, but the one over-riding one is 'Can you prove that the debt exists and stands with valid, legally enforceable paperwork'. No? Well, then there's nothing you can do about it, is there?

"Even if they did go completely bust then all the debt would simply be sold to another company, so it doesn't really matter what the letterhead on the page says you'll still be held accountable for your ****** lifestyles" - Sold to another company? Well, who with any brains is going to touch the portfolios of debt that's caused the decline of a company already? ****** lifestyles? Look in the mirror, pal!

"(and the irony is - the staff at the new call centers will probably be ex AK staff)." - Considering that no-one else would be willing to employ them, you're probably right about that!

"I read this forum from time to time and it amuses me how you people huddle together to give each other support slagging off companies who have simply purchaed a debt you got yourself into" - Again, how do you know they got into debt, and how are you able to prove that? Also, such forums bring people together to show that there is hope, and awareness of the situation available, so that greedy companies like yours can't easily exploit the vulnerable, the susceptible, or those who can't help themselves. What does AK do? Who has it really helped?

"you take it so personally, I used to work for 'said' company and left a year ago and can assure you that once the phone goes down we dont give 4 xxxx about the rants and nonscence you people whine. 'take me to court, take me to court'" - Your staff don't give 4xxx about anything, including principle, self-pride, self-respect, respect for others, morals, boundaries, and that's floor to nuts - from your chairman right down to the lowest call-jockey. And no, you won't take anyone to court, because as we all know, it's all bluster and impotent frustration.

"....no better still, grow up and pay the debts you managed to get yourself into, you all make me sick" - Your industry makes us all sick, but your industry is sicker - not just in its ethos, but in actuality - because it's on its last legs. Do the decent and put a pillow over its head - it's long been deserved.

Thanks oilyrag - much appreciated. It's also worth remembering that this troll shouldn't try to project his own failings and blame them on other people. Just because we've helped open peoples' eyes to what AK really stands for, and we're by no means alone in that, it's not our problem if he or his ape-like mates have been thrown on the scrapheap!

And here's my last message to 'Pay You Debts' - your company is going down the tubes because it deserves to. Your co-workers are being chucked in the gutter because they deserve to. And we're laughing about it, because - guess what? - we deserve to.

I'd wish you luck in finding a more meaningful function in life, but I have the awful feeling that this won't ever happen to you. And why are you defending a company you say you left? Aren't you able to move on in life? No, of course not - you don't have a life.

Edited by F_DCAs

My experience of Aktive Kapital=Statute barred:D

I have to say of all the dca companies they are the most pathetic.

So its statute barred, how would you like to pay?

me. Statute barred

What about your moral duty?

me. How about you stick your head right back up your ****

Thankyou, we will not trouble you again:D

Sorry not so normally direct but these wallies even pretended to not know what statute barred was and then told me it was indeed statute barred:confused:

They were the easiest to get rid of.

Inactive Kapital.

"you'll still be held accountable for your ****** lifestyles"

I so want to have a ****** lifestyle. I feel like I am missing out not working for a DCA now. :p

"So its statute barred, how would you like to pay?

"me. Statute barred"

"What about your moral duty?"

I show them the same moral duty they show me. And for some reason they don't like it. It's their system. I didn't make the rules. I'm just learning what the rules are, then using them to mess with their heads. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Seems the troll has vanished again without comment.

Poor dear - we've been too hard on him, more than his brain can cope.

It also seems trolls don't even have the conviction to try and justify what they do - it's time that he and his industry realises that calling people **** and indignantly demanding that they just pay up is not the best way to win people over.

Instead, it provokes a backlash, people discover sites like this one, they become attuned with the knowledge to send your company packing, whilst we're laughing and growing in number, and your company shrinks.

And at the current rate, before long, AK won't be able to find anyone left to staff it. Ha ha ha!

I felt better for that, I must say...

"you'll still be held accountable for your ****** lifestyles"

I so want to have a ****** lifestyle. I feel like I am missing out not working for a DCA now. :p

"So its statute barred, how would you like to pay?

"me. Statute barred"

"What about your moral duty?"

I show them the same moral duty they show me. And for some reason they don't like it. It's their system. I didn't make the rules. I'm just learning what the rules are, then using them to mess with their heads. :D

Exactly, after we've had the nasty threatening phonecalls and established we dont even have to pay it. I dont give a damm about morals. Bought for pennies, Aktive, theres a reason for that, the account is dead as a do do, like your company.:-D

Wonder if a do do was the first type of dca:eek:

If you worked for a DCA would you bother even reading this site, you certainly would not post anything.

It must be bad enough working in the industry, but to do this in their spare time as well. Very sad !!!!!!!!

If DCA's have the legal ability to recover debts, it is easy, just follow the correct legal process. Continuing to hoodwink people when making poorly 'scripted' phone calls on the back of badly worded standard letters, is a waste of time.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Fuzzy, I do so like your phone calls, have you done aktiv krapital I cant remember.

Not yet, but sooner or later one of my alledged debts will fall into their greedy little paws. But then they may not exist for much longer. :D

Been having some fun with Capital One re phone calls recently, and DLC who think they can add things to my credit file, even though they have nothing whatsoever that gives them the legal right to do so. I'm bored at the mo, so going to use them as the scapegoat for my boredom.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I have no debt either, contrary to that which this ex threat-monkey alleges .

This is ironic however :

I used to work for 'said' company and left a year ago and can assure you that once the phone goes down we dont give 4 xxxx about the rants and nonscence you people whine.

Followed by :

No I dont work for a DCA anymore nor will I work for one again as truth be told I couldn't stomach speaking to people like yourself for 8 hours a day

Seems like that "nonscence" drove the poor fellow off to pursue some other career equally devoid of the requirement for literacy , integrity or elegance of demeanour . No doubt he has now become especially adroit in the art of the placement of selected pickles upon a Mcdonald's beefburger.

do you think when 'pay you debts' finally gets his p45 he will be posting on here in a couple of months time because those nasty dca's he so obviously thinks are wonderful, are chasing him for not paying his debts, or do does everyone think he will just happily roll over and pay them? hmmmm i wonder?

I'd imagine his boss probably quoted this site among other factors as to why he was getting the sack and why they weren't getting the revenue they used to

why else would he come on here ranting

He was probably their forum champion , forged in the heat of inter threat-monkey pseudo rant and chav-speak . Thus they cheered on their chosen of the call monkeys, internally famed for his wit and verve as he sallied forth into battle against the wicked debt avoiding scoundrels of the consumer action forum . The rest, as they say , is history.

I wonder if the reason the troll left the DCA is because he couldn't make the grade? His attitude is clearly immature, and I wonder if his rage is at least partly fuelled by a sense of impotence because he was not able to collect from people despite all his willy-waving tactics.

I see he now works in recruitment - another industry renowned for commission-based earnings and unqualified staff.