Aktiv Kapital pay off staff

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote's there as well - allow me to add my proposals of what I would love to see.

- Total dissolving of all DCAs and bailiffs.

- Immediate revocation of the ATOS contract, on suspicion of grand-scale malpractice. If this is found to be true, then the complete barring of that company from practicing within the UK in any capacity is the only way forward.

- Complete dismantlement of Royds TSB (though the way they're going, it looks as if they're doing a good enough job of that for themselves!).

- Total re-structuring of the DWP, complete with all employees undergoing compulsory courses in charm and 'how to look interested in what you're doing'.

marc can be pm as long as i am assistant pm, the post will have to be made at the time,

If i am making it illegal to own or be a DCA then i am teshinacally dissolving them. The baliffs one will be more difficult as at the moment they are getting me my money back from somebody who owe me.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Never had a problem with ATOS as for some reason the ones we have are able to do there job.

Agree with LLoydstsb they have refused to give me back my bank charges and returned to me my letter saying they are unfair under rule 5 as stated by the supreme court, they dont recognise that part of the ruling.

Yep DWP staff do need to look more interested but hey if they were ment to do that then maybe they would tend to care that they are actually not increasing our benefits but making it lower than last year. Our benefits is going down by £10 a week than we will be getting at the end of the tax year?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

it can invlove as much pain as we want to inflict on them.

kiptower - So, I can count on your vote if I decide to stand?

Aktivkapitallover - So, when you were working for AK, why did you decide to come here with the sole purpose of getting people's backs up?

There has to be a reason why you're doing a complete turnaround now.

I used to work for a DCA myself, and it was a horrible, depressing, intimidating environment of which I hated every minute I spent, and from which I couldn't get out soon enough.

It also didn't help that I never once believed in what I was doing, or that I found my co-workers (apart from two or three, who hated the place as much as me, and also wanted out!) for the large part to be absolute dullards whom I couldn't relate to because ALL they were interested in was running the marathon, and work work work.

Prior to working there, I knew as much about the debt collection industry

as I knew about the back end of the moon.

Apart from the fact that I was treated horribly there, it was a crap job (and life's too short for them, quite frankly!), and how other employees were speaking to the public I found to be absolutely unacceptable.

But, you know what? Much as I hated working there, I'm glad I had the chance to see what it was like for myself - I now know from personal experience, that the whole industry is an immoral dishonest con, based purely on bluff and groundless threats. And that opinion didn't take me long to form.

I've never once defended this industry to anyone, even when I worked within it, because it's indefensible.

But I can now use my experience to help other people, particularly vulnerable people, who need to know the truth - and that is that this high-and-mighty corporation threatening them is irrelevant, ineffectual, and utterly impotent.

Frankly, I couldn't have cared less if the company I worked for was getting criticised - it meant nothing to me. But I certainly never went and used my spare time to bash others on these boards.

So, why did you?

• Haha 1

but on a serious note, i do believe that debts should be LEGALLY inforced in some Mature adult LEGAL way.

Maybe if this happened more people would pay whats owed rather than be terrorised and lied and blackmailed into hiding away etc .

kill the existing system and start again. And make sure all ILLEGAL activities are hold to answer and the perps are jailed. regardless of size of organisation.

I tend to agree Mr2Mr2, but surely before we get on the moral high ground here, the banks have had 35 years to get their act together, have wilfully continued illegally on several fronts and have encouraged this illegal parasitic industry to flourish whilst fleecing the treasrury (i.e. YOUR money) with toal scams like "securitisation" and offshore tax evasion.

If there is no legal basis for the debt, then the debt should no longer exist end of story. Never mind all this fancy footwork by bent barristers acting for banks and their militias in the courts. The Revenue and Customs will NOT allow us to run our business in the same way, we would face jail in double quick time.

Hence in my view, no paperwork and never mind the forgeries they are now producing, there is no legal or moral obligation to pay off the debt they say exists.

In any other field of Law you are NOT allowed to profit from unlawful or criminal activity. If you go to court then you are required to go to court "with clean hands". How many of these animals have clean hands, how much money have they actually stolen from you and I with unlawful activity? I would be happy to pay for all of the things I have had on credit card and have done so if the primary school arihtmetic is done, but on the founding principles of British Law as stated should I not have all of the excess interest and charges returned to me complete with all of the contractual rate interest they have earned subsequently from what is in effect unlawful activity?

I have said elsewhere, you and I did not foment the current recession, which has brought many honest decent people to their knees now looking to the law to protect them, not altogether with overall success. This state of affairs has been brought about deliberately in the view of many experts to allow the banks to greedily take more money from you and I.

Sorry nothing personal---- another rant over.

regards

oilyrag.:):)

Edited by oilyrag
Gawd must get anger mgt to stop the typos

Come on Pinky what the B****y Hell is a "mezzanine" buyer?

Just another fancy euphemism for crooked?

Well done for finding this though. I can now gloat in comfort for the day.

regards

oilyrag.:)

ok after falling out the chair laughing @ it i had to post the text

Even Debt Buyers Can’t Get Credit!!

Banks are pulling credit lines from collectors who need funds to buy bad debt. At the same time, rising unemployment is reducing recoveries. The result has been higher costs and lower revenues. Some of the country’s top debt collection companies, many of which are owned by private equity, are expected to report losses or severely reduced profits.

Worst hit are the debt buyers – companies that purchase bad debts off the banks and then collect them for profit.

1st Credit, one of Britain’s leading debt buyers, which was 60pc acquired by Bridgepoint six years ago in a deal that valued it at £72m, is just one debt buyer in the process of revising its business model. Almost exclusively a debt buyer now, it plans to generate a quarter of its income from lower-margin debt servicing within two or three years.

It also plans to source half its funding from mezzanine debt providers in a profit share arrangement – a far higher cost of funding that in the past. In 2007 it made £27m profit before interest and tax.

1st Credit is not alone. Bankers say the profits in the £800m industry will fall and cause widespread consolidation led by the industry leaders – Aktiv Capital, 1st Credit, Cabot Financial and Lowell Group.

The industry buys about £8bn of bad debt from the banks every year, at about 10p in the pound. It typically expects to recover twice that over seven years. However, about two thirds of borrowers can not be traced and another 10pc will refuse or can not pay. The remaining 25pc account for all recoveries.

“Following the credit crunch, portfolios are not delivering at that level,” said Najib Nathoo, chief executive of 1st Credit.

Fair brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it? I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I know - I'll laugh.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

:D:D:D:D:D

its just a shame new legislation will prob never happen..

bullys and crooks, in my opinion will stay as long as the legal system does not hold the bailiffs personally accountable rather than "just doing my job".

when a bailiff get sent down, so should the directors, maybe that would force them to clean up their act.

Not much input from Aktivkapitallover since yesterday - I wonder why?

Perhaps his mum has tucked him up already.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Maybe, Fred. I noticed he's spilling more schizophrenic indignation on the AK whocallsme entry again, using multiple names, and pretending he's different people.

It never ceases to amaze me how empty this guy's life must be - he's been working there for far too long.

It never ceases to amaze me how empty this guy's life must be - he's been working there for far too long.

Just checking in to see if the clown is back.

Put money he will be back under another name, any takers?

David