Aktiv Kapital pay off staff

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anybody else had there copies of credit today? Page 6 has a interesting article.

Headline goes like this

Debt buyer in legal row with GE CAPITAL.

Debt purcher Aktiv Kapital is embroiled in a high court case over alleged agreement with GE capital

Not posting the whole thing but breif details are AK has not paid GE for the debts they brought in march 2008, GE went for summary judgement.

Court refused and have given AK chance to defend. claim is for £1.9 mill. AK are claim GE breeched terms of agreement buy increasing volume of debt sold.

Case continues.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Maybe they should also remind them it wont go away aswell. lol

My heart is bleeding... oh sorry, my mistake, it's just the tears of laughter soaking my shirt! :p

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter" - Sir Winston Churchill

Are AK getting a bit fed up with some of the standards of conduct of some UK DCA's ?

While the owners of AK are Norwegian billionaires they don't want to continue being stitched up.

I wrote to them this year about an issue with Lowell. A relative of mine had moved abroad leaving debts behind. Lowell owned the debt for a couple of years and it was chased by them as well as others on their behalf. I wrote 3 recorded delivery letters to Lowells chief executive saying the debtor had moved abroad, giving them the details and they did not respond. They then sold the debt on to AK, as they could not collect and it has become statute barred anyway.

When Lowell sold the debt to AK, it appears that they gave no information to AK about the history of the debt. The fact that the debtor lived abroad and was statute barred.

I know that debts are bought as a package, but I thought that the debts were graded in some way, so that they could be priced. If some of the DCA's are selling all sorts of crap to AK, I suppose this is the fault of AK being naive, but I can understand them looking to take legal action.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

debt4get - How can they defend what can't be defended? Still, some are actually stupid enough to try. I just had two (completely mis-spelled, of course) on two of my Youtube clips this morning. Might be from the same guy, in petty revenge for my chewing him up on this thread.

Besides, I hope AK and GE both go to the wall - just on account of the Beryl Brazier affair.

Edited by F_DCAs

but that is the argument they continuously use and you are correct it is indefenceable i am total agreement I would be happy to see them all go to the wall....we all have our favourite pet dca we love to hate...mines crapbot.. the more we can educate people as to THEIR rights the more we are going to hurt this parasitic industry

Perhaps the next casualty will be the nastily named "Debt Buyers and Sellers Group - (DBSG)" in its entirety... all members of that group should be shot forthwith, never mind shooting at dawn and complying with the Geneva Convention and Articles of War.

Bye bye Aktiv, and congratulations to CAG for hurting the other side.

To Aktivkapitallover :-

Below is a post you submitted some time ago. What exactly are you hoping to achieve here? Are you one of the laid-off workers who wants to exact revenge?

Basically, I'm questioning your reasons for being here, since your 10 previous posts went into petty personal insults against other forum members. So, you can understand why I think your motives aren't entirely sincere.

"God you people make me laugh have you got anything better to do than moan about the debt you owe. at the end of the day you owe aktiv kapital money why dont you just pay it? i did and to be honest i would expect threatining letters if i was in debt with them. i got one of them and they offered me a part settlement and i paid it and the matter is closed! you debtors should just face the music and pay because your debt wont be written off as for satute barred you still have a moral obligation to pay it. i have one peice of advice tho dont live beyond your means and you wouldnt have the debt in the first place. Aktiv kapital are a debt purchaser not a DCAlink3.gif by the way"

How can he say something like that. Then try to come here as mr nice guy..

He was one of those **** who harrass people...

NO SYMP HERE.

Why should he even have the right to breath the same air as the rest of us.

Double standards or what. :mad::mad:

and another nice post from this poor unemployed threat monkey

Ak are english based in chester and bromley so you got that wrong! Do you blame them having a good night they need after speaking to half wits like you

So is that halfwits like us??

Frankly, though it'll never happen, I hope that all DCAs go under, together with the banks that instigated the Supreme Court trial.

Still, I live in hope...

What do u mean this will never happen?

Have you not heard i am running for labour leadership and when i win l am making it illegal to be a DCA or a debt buying company? I am also making bank charges fair by saying they can only charge £2,50 per charge with no daily monthly yearly or what ever charges and ppl on benefits are not allowed to be charged as it public money not theres.

well i know the caggers and other charges forums will vote for me.