Aktiv Kapital pay off staff

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what it means CAG members have hit them hard , quote > "The group reported a 44 per cent drop", pity is was not higher :rolleyes:

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Only one thing needs to be said :-

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!

Not fond of people who work for DCA's, but they might be paying off the 50 more humane advisors seems as how they would bring in the least cash each month. Tho not being familiar with Activ, not sure if any of them have any decency.

Says in the article they will be providing support and advice for those made redundant. Can just imagine

Aktiv will guarantee for the 50 advisors a special 5% discount for full and final settlement in the event any of your credit / loans fall into arrears and are bought for pennies by Aktiv in the future.

This once in a lifetime insurance will only cost you a huge payment in advance which you could make from your redundancy payment, or maybe borrow from your family and friends.. Aktiv strongly recommend you take up this offer as we already have all your details and phone numbers on our files .:D:D:D

and our right to fleece of your redundancy is in the contract "even if not read by you"

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

"Humane advisors" and "Aktiv Kapital" are a contradiction in terms. You have to have a certain mentality to work for a DCA and as far as I am concerned the quicker they all land on their bumbeleerees the better.

I look forward to the announcement by the regional executive that Mercer Ward and Calder Ward at the Liverpool Secure Hospital for The Brainless Dork are to be closed down in a major cost cutting exercise. In mates are to be disbursed to various secure animal facilites as all are beyond rehabilitation.

oilyrag.:-)

In understand that AK got stitched up buying a load of debt, that had no chance of being collected. A lot of this was previously owned by Lowell.

AK should have known. You should never buy anything Lowell have had dealings with.

Edited by unclebulgaria67

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

And Lowell will be next for the chopping block. Expect massive redundancies on the cards for both companies. And what are AK doing in buying in more debts? Don't they have a £40 million deficit to clear (a fact I like to point out as often as I can)?

Did any of you read the article (or can you even read? - I know you dont read to terms and conditions of the credit agreements you all sign), but its only effecting the Chester office so the Bromley office (which is being made larger) and the 35 outsource companies AK use will still chase you for the money you DO owe. Even if they did go completely bust then all the debt would simply be sold to another company, so it doesn't really matter what the letterhead on the page says you'll still be held accountable for your ****** lifestyles (and the irony is - the staff at the new call centers will probably be ex AK staff). I read this forum from time to time and it amuses me how you people huddle together to give each other support slagging off companies who have simply purchaed a debt you got yourself into, you take it so personally, I used to work for 'said' company and left a year ago and can assure you that once the phone goes down we dont give 4 xxxx about the rants and nonscence you people whine. 'take me to court, take me to court'....no better still, grow up and pay the debts you managed to get yourself into, you all make me sick

Edited by cerberusalert
Insults removed... I couldn't be bothered to correct spelling & grammar.

Obviously still works for a DCA as they are completely illiterate. Notice the incorrect spelling and the childish grammatical syntax

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action