Joijo

Hillesden Securities / Ruthbridge

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3568 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hey Guys :cool:

Well from my previous threads i have decided to start this new one. Ok so the story so far is

I wrote to Ruthbridge with the

• CCA request - 16th December 2008
  • Account in Dispute - 12th January 2009
  • Account in Dispute again - 30th January 2009
  • Final Response - 2nd Februay 2009

Now i asked for Credit Expert to put the account in Dispute on my dredit file and asked them to write to Ruthbridge on my behalf on the 4th January 2010. I have now had a response from Credit Expert saying that HILLESDEN SECURITIES LTD have asked me to contact them directly.

I am unsure as to what letter to send them and what i will be saying to them. Can anyone help me please :?

let them contact you, why chase these fools around

• Haha 1

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Hi again PGH7447 :p

Well i understand what you are saying but i want to get this sorted. Experian have said that the Notice of Dispute will be removed after 28 days. Its taken them over a year to contact me and now they are saying that they will not remove it! Its so infuriating. I know what these fools are like :eek:

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

So if i send them the section 10 letter what kind of response would i be looking at from them?

Another question is Hillesden & Ruthbridge one of the same or are they different DCA's?