Hillesden Securities / Ruthbridge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Guys :cool:

Well from my previous threads i have decided to start this new one. Ok so the story so far is

I wrote to Ruthbridge with the

Now i asked for Credit Expert to put the account in Dispute on my dredit file and asked them to write to Ruthbridge on my behalf on the 4th January 2010. I have now had a response from Credit Expert saying that HILLESDEN SECURITIES LTD have asked me to contact them directly.

I am unsure as to what letter to send them and what i will be saying to them. Can anyone help me please :?

Hi again PGH7447 :p

Well i understand what you are saying but i want to get this sorted. Experian have said that the Notice of Dispute will be removed after 28 days. Its taken them over a year to contact me and now they are saying that they will not remove it! Its so infuriating. I know what these fools are like :eek:

So if i send them the section 10 letter what kind of response would i be looking at from them?

Another question is Hillesden & Ruthbridge one of the same or are they different DCA's?