style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4944 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone could help. Last year Marstons lied & bullied £270 of me for a debt that was not mine. I have written over 6 letters asking for the money up to stage 2 in the complaints system. I still have heard nothing 5 weeks on, how do I go about putting a claim against them , is there anything I should ask for or be aware of? cheers

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone could help. Last year Marstons lied & bullied £270 of me for a debt that was not mine. I have written over 6 letters asking for the money up to stage 2 in the complaints system. I still have heard nothing 5 weeks on, how do I go about putting a claim against them , is there anything I should ask for or be aware of? cheers

Can you explain a bit more.

Also, it is possible that such a complaint needs to be made to the Contracts Manager with responsibility for dealing with complaints. There are different CM's for each part of the country. Which part are in? (ie) North West, South East, South West etc.

I've read your other posts concerning this. In my opinion I would go to HMCS website fill in Form N1 - print it then scan it and send Marstons a copy giving them 7 days to cough up or you you will actually file it with the Court incurring costs and interest. My understanding of this is that it has been going on for 6 months or more and they are just delaying things.

Waste of time complaining to ACEA as it is a self regulating body.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry,

I have not read your previous posts.

Marston Group KNOW that when a Statutory Declaration had been filed, that they MUST repay the fees.

I am shocked that they have refused your request for a refund.

I have a copy of a letter from HMCS where they have CONFIRMED in writing that Marstons must repay bailiff fees if a Statutory Declaration has been accepted by the Magistrates Court !!

This needs to be brought to the attention of the relevant Contract Manager. Which part of the country are you in?

I've read your other posts concerning this. In my opinion I would go to HMCS website fill in Form N1 - print it then scan it and send Marstons a copy giving them 7 days to cough up or you you will actually file it with the Court incurring costs and interest. My understanding of this is that it has been going on for 6 months or more and they are just delaying things.

Waste of time complaining to ACEA as it is a self regulating body.

PT

This is a good bit of advice and I know a few who have tried and tested the N1 route notice and they got attention within 24hrs!!

WD

• 6 months later...

Hi Carnation here been off line for months now due to illness & not done anything with Marstons yet. I went to the court last week & got a N1 form now Im sat here with it & havent got a clue what too write . I know to put the facts but is their any technical stuff I should be aware of,. I scared of filling it in & ruining it by writing the wrong thing. It asks for solocitors names do you have to have one?