Car repossessed on Dodgy DN

vixta
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4817 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a question on a family members behalf. In 2007 her car was repossessed and sold. There was a £8,000 deficit after the sale, which she was paying for a while until she realised the the DN only allowed 12 days instead of the minimum 14 laid down in statute. The lender Toyota Financial Services have stopped pursuing her for the £8k.

Not only was there only allowed 12 days there was a £25 late payment penalty included in the DN amount required to remedy the breech.

Whats the chance of getting the value of the sale of the vehicle reimbursed as well as the 8k written off?

Any advice and opinions/comments would be appreciated.

Vixta.

I have a question on a family members behalf. In 2007 her car was repossessed and sold. There was a £8,000 deficit after the sale, which she was paying for a while until she realised the the DN only allowed 12 days instead of the minimum 14 laid down in statute. The lender Toyota Financial Services have stopped pursuing her for the £8k.

Not only was there only allowed 12 days there was a £25 late payment penalty included in the DN amount required to remedy the breech.

Whats the chance of getting the value of the sale of the vehicle reimbursed as well as the 8k written off?

Any advice and opinions/comments would be appreciated.

Vixta.

was the agreement terminated?

cab

Because they have terminated on the back of an invalid DN, does that mean that the termination, the repossession and sale of the car, was unlawful?

Vixta.

Edited by vixta
typo

• 10 months later...

What is the date of the DN?

total amount payable under the agreement?

total amount paid under the agreement including deposit.

how was it repossessed:

With a Court order?

By Voluntary Termination?

By Voluntary Surrender?

was any paperwork provided/signed upon repossession?

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965