frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4922 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Natasha I don't lie.

The fact is that many clients had comfort in the fact that Frank referred everything to his legal advisers.

You were his "legal advisers".

Operating as Tate-Lloyd Legal Services LLP gives the impression you are a solicitor.

On this basis clients had some comfort even if they did not see through the New York, Paris, London nonsense on the letterhead.

You were not qualified to conduct this work but carried on regardless.

Tinker has raised some questions which remain unanswered.

Yes yes (yawn)we know you are referring this to your solicitor because you cannot answers these matters.

Are you denying you used the BOE act too?

All the clients posting on here will have evidence that you did.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is nothing the police can do, they have had a conference call with the moj and as some people's claims were settled etc they can't proceed. he advised to do a group civil case against him but this will cost more money! so im at a loss with all this now and have kissed goodbye to everything! :mad:

I have read everything that has been put on here. Its true that there is nothing we can do about the fact Frank has run off with our money, as the business did work at one point and they did get some results for people a few years back.

I talked with the "big boss man" at the Fraud Squad who has been dealing with this case. They cant take it further as Frank hasnt done ANYTHING WRONG (ha-i know its a joke, as we have lost so much money) the FACT our money has gone, is down to "bad business management" as I am told by fraud squad.

I dont think this is a place to be pointing the finger and putting the blame onto other people. This was FRANK GALLERS business, he took and kept the money. I dont believe Natasha, Martin or anyone else had anything to do with any of this.

I have friends who started to do there mortgage and have lost £6,000 so for the people who have only lost £600 you've been lucky in that sense as it could be worse.

I guess we should put this down to "a lesson learnt"...If something is too good to be true then...IT IS.

None of our credit cards or loans have been cleared or written off...as this cant even be done Write off your debts?: Can you really challenge credit agreements?... Please view and read this adivce. We have loast £7,200 between my family. Its shocking that someone can do this and get away with it, but sorry to say its true, unless we seek legal advice, which my family are not willing to do, we are not giving anymore money to this situation.

We need to draw a line under it, sort our credit cards and loans out how ever we see fit. My other half and I have lost a lot of money, havent made payment on 4 accounts for over 12months and now have a 10 week old baby..........SO thank you very much Frank!!!

I understand you all feel done over as do we, but the fact is we wont see that money again. The police cant do anything about frank and now we have to make payment or settle the outstanding debt.

Princess5 I hope this helps as it was you who asked the question in the first place.

Good luck with all your creditors everyone I do hope you get all your situations sorted out.

P.S

FRANK if you are reading this which I would think you are, you have done an aweful thing, left a lot of familys with no where to turn and we could lose our homes. It was a no win no fee, but if you run off with the fee then this leaves us with no where to turn yet again. You are a poor business man. There could be more to say but I think other people have said that for us on this forum. Karma!

I have read everything that has been put on here. Its true that there is nothing we can do about the fact Frank has run off with our money, as the business did work at one point and they did get some results for people a few years back.

I talked with the "big boss man" at the Fraud Squad who has been dealing with this case. They cant take it further as Frank hasnt done ANYTHING WRONG (ha-i know its a joke, as we have lost so much money) the FACT our money has gone, is down to "bad business management" as I am told by fraud squad.

I dont think this is a place to be pointing the finger and putting the blame onto other people. This was FRANK GALLERS business, he took and kept the money. I dont believe Natasha, Martin or anyone else had anything to do with any of this.

I have friends who started to do there mortgage and have lost £6,000 so for the people who have only lost £600 you've been lucky in that sense as it could be worse.

I guess we should put this down to "a lesson learnt"...If something is too good to be true then...IT IS.

None of our credit cards or loans have been cleared or written off...as this cant even be done Write off your debts?: Can you really challenge credit agreements?... Please view and read this adivce. We have loast £7,200 between my family. Its shocking that someone can do this and get away with it, but sorry to say its true, unless we seek legal advice, which my family are not willing to do, we are not giving anymore money to this situation.

We need to draw a line under it, sort our credit cards and loans out how ever we see fit. My other half and I have lost a lot of money, havent made payment on 4 accounts for over 12months and now have a 10 week old baby..........SO thank you very much Frank!!!

I understand you all feel done over as do we, but the fact is we wont see that money again. The police cant do anything about frank and now we have to make payment or settle the outstanding debt.

Princess5 I hope this helps as it was you who asked the question in the first place.

Good luck with all your creditors everyone I do hope you get all your situations sorted out.

P.S

FRANK if you are reading this which I would think you are, you have done an aweful thing, left a lot of familys with no where to turn and we could lose our homes. It was a no win no fee, but if you run off with the fee then this leaves us with no where to turn yet again. You are a poor business man. There could be more to say but I think other people have said that for us on this forum. Karma!

Hi all,

I've just spent the evening reading through the threads on Tate Lloyd (TL) and Kubic Investments.

12 months ago I paid a company called Claims Management UK (CM UK) over £200 to clear my credit card debt. I paid this amount by the credit card I was claiming against.

Up until today I haven't heard from the Legal Team who was TL and City Legal Solutions. The company CM UK has stated that they use another Legal Company now and I should wait to hear from them.

I know that the Legal Team has a copy of my agreement and they've stated that it's being assessed.

I don't want to come across as a div but could someone please just summarize what the score is with this company and maybe what's happening with my claim. In simple would be really appreciated.

Many thanks in advance and I look foward to hearing from you.

Yes but the majority of cases weren't sorted. There has to be a case against Kubic or FG, as the company or Frank didnt achieve what they were supposed to.

If they close the case again, then they are just thick.. so they are saying anyone/company could just get paid money, then they dont have to provide the goods/service they were suppose too? and nothing can be done?? rubbish.

This is the problem, the fraud squad aren't qualified lawyers/solicitors.

The fact Frank has ran off with money is because he's a con man!

I had a call from the MOJ yesterday saying that they have forwarded my details to Ipswich Fraud office and that I should expect a call from them?

I find this whole scenario difficult to get to grips with.

Yes we have paid monies to FG and he has resigned, and yet we are left with nothing .

The main problem as I see it is what cases has FG dealt with and how do we clarify what case have been dealt with and what ones have not been.

This is the problem that MOJ/Police have, we paid but we are unable to ascertain if the monies paid have actually prompted any action by FG.

This is why they (Police/MOJ) dont know where to start.

We know we paid the money FG has had it but we cannot prove if something/or anything was done because we dont have the "records" of any such action(s).

How come the MOJ closed down "CARTEL" in Manchester who were also dealing with UCA's.

Some good news I found an advert in my local paper "if you have been scammed,ripped off, or conned, call us now"

Its Action Fraud tel No. 0300 123 2040 or visit - actionfraud.org.uk

They state "we can beat fraud if we talk" Fraudsters rely on victims' silence.

Fight back by talking to Action Fraud.

Natasha I don't lie.

The fact is that many clients had comfort in the fact that Frank referred everything to his legal advisers.

You were his "legal advisers".

Operating as Tate-Lloyd Legal Services LLP gives the impression you are a solicitor.

On this basis clients had some comfort even if they did not see through the New York, Paris, London nonsense on the letterhead.

You were not qualified to conduct this work but carried on regardless.

Tinker has raised some questions which remain unanswered.

Yes yes (yawn)we know you are referring this to your solicitor because you cannot answers these matters.

Are you denying you used the BOE act too?

All the clients posting on here will have evidence that you did.

Hi To All

Y,know I was following this thread with great interest and I had previously made comments about Cagers bickering with each other, so I stayed away for a while, but it seems the same people are at it again with their pettiness, if your not carefull you will get this thread ' Pulled ' by a Mod, as they too have previously WARNED you.

Do you really want that to happen? and spoil it for the other cagers?

I am unsubbing to this thread because of the above.

Good luck to those sensible Cagers in your quest to get some closure on this sorry state.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Dear all

I have received a call from the MOJ this morning as I raised a complaint against Frank Galler/Kubic and the way he conducted his business (I stupidly handed over £2400 back in early 2009) back in September 2009.

I had known Mr Galler as he had brought houses through an estate agent i knew.

Whilst it has been widely accepted throughout this forum (i've just spent the last couple of hours reading the various posts) that the money we have all paid to him is lost.

I'm thankful that i have been able to pay all my outstanding debts etc.

In regards to trying to recover some of the funds - I do know that he has a number of properties (4) in the Ipswich area.

I am also trying to arrange a meeting with the local fraud office, as I know that his main residence is currently up for rent, and i'm sure that the letting agent may have some bank details/addresses etc.

I can assure you that Ross Coates Solicitors, wish they had never met him and were not involved in any UCA agreements. Frank had used their conveyancing services and they had a office just down the road from his home.

Just to give you a bit of background information - Frank Galler tried to pursuade me into joining his company and thankfully i could see that all was not as it should be - I even met Natasha (the 1st meeting was interupted by a shouting match with Geoff Lloyd!!) this did me a huge favour as it was meeting her that made me decide not to join Frank!!

This is my first forum reply - if anyone wants specifics I will not post addresses (i really do not want to be sued etc!) but I will ensure that all the details and statements are given to the police etc

my loan wasnt touched as i have recieved a letter from a credit management company used by the bank now which is great news!! i cant believe the police cant do anything thats madness!! i have been to a bank and asked advise and they have advised me to go to the obbudsman as they think my loan was mis sold to me in the beginning so iam going down that route now!

Hi To All

Y,know I was following this thread with great interest and I had previously made comments about Cagers bickering with each other, so I stayed away for a while, but it seems the same people are at it again with their pettiness, if your not carefull you will get this thread ' Pulled ' by a Mod, as they too have previously WARNED you.

Do you really want that to happen? and spoil it for the other cagers?

I am unsubbing to this thread because of the above.

Good luck to those sensible Cagers in your quest to get some closure on this sorry state.

Mr W

I am afraid you have missed the point entirely as have so many sheep who just follow the" it is all Frank's fault" lot

Natasha Tate was paid by Frank to process paperwork. Therefore why did she not shout sooner that there was a problem and stop taking any further business on.

DO YOU NOT REALISE THAT FRANK DID ACTUALLY PAY SOMEONE TO PROCESS THE PAPERWORK ON A LEGAL BASIS?

This is what you have overlooked.

If she had said no to more money and work from him the [problem] would have ground to a halt where credit cards are concerned.

A [problem] cannot operate successfully by one person alone.

An intelligent assessment of what has gone wrong has not yet been done on this thread.

Edited by Caroline2009

Please refrain from trading personal insults on this thread as it does NOT help the Original Poster.

I never in insulted anyone. The fact is that if you pay someone to process legal matters you expect the staff to have legal knowledge, be able to address letters to a bank properly (as opposed to bank name, Reading and a incorrect postcode) and be trained.

Even if this system had any legal basis, the number of errors that took place would have prevented a high success rate anyway.

There are still many matters that need looking at here other than who took most of the money. Given that Natasha was paid to do the legals, should she not refund this to clients?

I had a call from the MOJ yesterday saying that they have forwarded my details to Ipswich Fraud office and that I should expect a call from them?

I find this whole scenario difficult to get to grips with.

Yes we have paid monies to FG and he has resigned, and yet we are left with nothing .

The main problem as I see it is what cases has FG dealt with and how do we clarify what case have been dealt with and what ones have not been.

This is the problem that MOJ/Police have, we paid but we are unable to ascertain if the monies paid have actually prompted any action by FG.

This is why they (Police/MOJ) dont know where to start.

We know we paid the money FG has had it but we cannot prove if something/or anything was done because we dont have the "records" of any such action(s).

How come the MOJ closed down "CARTEL" in Manchester who were also dealing with UCA's.

Some good news I found an advert in my local paper "if you have been scammed,ripped off, or conned, call us now"

Its Action Fraud tel No. 0300 123 2040 or visit - actionfraud.org.uk

They state "we can beat fraud if we talk" Fraudsters rely on victims' silence.

Fight back by talking to Action Fraud.

Have MOJ closed down Cartel/

I thought they had stopped their legal firm from operating but as yet I was not aware Cartel have been closed down.

This sould really be another thread of it's own as their guys are still out there selling. One was at Chambers of Commerce in my region the other week.

Have MOJ closed down Cartel/

I thought they had stopped their legal firm from operating but as yet I was not aware Cartel have been closed down.

This sould really be another thread of it's own as their guys are still out there selling. One was at Chambers of Commerce in my region the other week.

Actually it was not MOJ but SRA closing their law firm down.

You are right.They have been.

About time.

Caroline

If FG has resigned (seems to have been retrospective as the letter I got informing me of his resignation was dated 10th March) as of January 2010 do we know who is now the M.Director or Secretary as without hese two perosnnel how is the Company - Kubic Investmets Ltd still an "active " Company?

Caroline

If FG has resigned (seems to have been retrospective as the letter I got informing me of his resignation was dated 10th March) as of January 2010 do we know who is now the M.Director or Secretary as without hese two perosnnel how is the Company - Kubic Investmets Ltd still an "active " Company?

The company should no be active because there is no directorate.

I did not deal with Kubic as I just paid Natasha on a per item basis like Frank did.

Jessica was never really a director. Frank used her to dump this on and being an innocent young girl did not realise this.

One thing I do know from a reliable source is that on UK credit cards alone he took c £120k of money. Apparently £200 per card or client was paid to Natasha so there should recourse there.

The balance of the money is goodness knows where.

I would have thought Companies Jouse would have picked up te fact that there is no director. As far as I understand the shares have not been transferred so he still owns the company.

The scale of this operation is quite scary.

The company should no be active because there is no directorate.

I did not deal with Kubic as I just paid Natasha on a per item basis like Frank did.

Jessica was never really a director. Frank used her to dump this on and being an innocent young girl did not realise this.

One thing I do know from a reliable source is that on UK credit cards alone he took c £120k of money. Apparently £200 per card or client was paid to Natasha so there should recourse there.

The balance of the money is goodness knows where.

I would have thought Companies Jouse would have picked up te fact that there is no director. As far as I understand the shares have not been transferred so he still owns the company.

The scale of this operation is quite scary.[/quot

Not only the scale but the fact that a "Ltd Company" can operate like a headless chicken which is , I would assume contrary to "Companies House" articles/ rules of association/engagement.

Does anybody know for real if Kubic still "exists" or are we presuming that it does.

Its bad enough having paid these monies to the "Company" but where are our papers/documentation relating to our "cases"?

Without these we, both individually and collectively do not know were we stand with the "Company", and as such we are unable to prove that we have been conned.

Does anybody out there (apart from FG) know where we stand legally?.

Without knowing this it is next to impossible to "move forward" in any efforts to reaclaim monies we have paid.

Perhaps Mr Galler might point us in the right direction if not only to pass culpability to someone else but at least we could maybe get our "paperwork" back , assuming of course that it existed in the first place>

Wonder if any one can help me I'm helping Oxford with there new dictionary and not sure what to write under the words frank galler? Please put your suggestions on my web site

Edited by ukaviator
Website link removed