style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello im in need of some desperate help as i paid kubic investments £600 to get my loan written off for me and 9 months later have not been able to get hold of these people to find out whats going on with my account as having threating letters from lloyds bank now wanting the loan payments, a natasha tate was dealing with my account and has since resigned from the company saying kubic were riping people off and the loans couldnt be written off, im scared now as owe alot of money as have stopped paying since may 2009 now, and these people have now wrecked my credit rating!! which was good before signing up for this service, im not sure what my rights are now and what to do next? please help

first, put it down to experience and second get a s78 request off to each of your creditors and this site will help you to sort things out (but will not guarantee to "write off your debts"

you have been conned

look in the templates section for the letter to send to each creditor i would have given it to you myself but i just changed computer after a crash and lost all my files

oh thats not good then!! where do i get one of these forms? also have high interest on this loan as borrow 8 grand but they state ill end up paying 20 grand back to lloyds?? this is wrong surely??

Edited by princess5
forgot
oh thats not good then!! where do i get one of these forms?

go to the top of the forum under debt issues and you will find a file full of template letters

you want the one for requesting a copy of your credit agreement

someone may well post the direct link to it shortly

Please ammend paragragh 1 to suit. ie s77 Fixed sum credit such as loans, s78 Running account credit such as credit cards & catalogues and s79 Hire agreements.

Your Address

Date

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77(6) will apply.

(DELETE THIS BELOW IF YOU ARE SENDING THE LETTER TO THE ORIGNAL CREDITOR AS OPPOSED TO A DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY)

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

endorse the back of the postal order

S78 CCA request fee

send by recorded delivery

Start a new thread for each debt when you get something back from them to get best advice

as a general rule make sure you keep ALL envelopes with inbound letters and staple the envelope to the back of the letter

keep a seperate file for each date and keep it in date order ,

make sure you keep a copy of all letters you write

send all letters (unless advised otherwise) by getting a proof of posting slip stamped (free) and staple that to the back of your outbound letters

as they say in legal circles this is all "belt and braces" stuff

do NOT talk to them on the phone, if they ring you, refuse to give them security details and tell them that you will only correspond in writing

STICK TO THIS RULE

you are in good hands

you will need a scanner and you should download Tinypics or photbucket to enable you to upload documents for others to look through

always take your personal details account number and actual amounts out when posting the documents online

ive done all this though under the company that i paid £600 for, so does this mean i need to send all the paperwork they have done to the bank again?

no, if YOU have what the creditors have sent back as your credit agreements then just post them up on seperate threads for us to advise you on

otherwise yes- best to start again im afraid

name the threads princess1 v mnba and so on

state on each thread what other correspondence you have received so far from the creditor such as default notices etc

ok so i shall send copies to the banks solicitors again, i havent received any agreements through from the bank at all and sent affidavids also to the bank, all ive got from the bank is letters to pay the loan amount, also this site wont let me post a new thread

Edited by princess5

yes send new s78 requests direct to the lenders again NOT their solicitors

you are doing something wrong - you should be able to start a new thread

if you have trouble hit the red triangle at the bottom left of the text box to alert the site team

Edited by diddydicky
excellent thank you i shall send all the documents back to lloyds again and see what happens

i am a bit concerned with your phrase ||" send all the documents back to them!!

what is it you are proposing to send them

i am talking about a single letter (s78 request for your credit agreement)