Xantia67 versus Barclaycard

xantia67
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I recently wrote to Barclaycard requesting My PPI Back on 4 old credit card going back to at least 1992 sadly I never sent them a Sars so probably add more cards than the 4 . I received a letter back on wednesday stating that I had never paid any ppi on any of my cards and that It was upto me to prove that I had ,I looked out some old statements and Found interest on my cash balance and interest on my standard balance which are quite high amounts could barclaycard hide PPI In the interest Charges or am I barking up the wrong tree .

I can understand not paying it on later cards but I,m sure I must have paid something on my earlier Accounts any help appreciated xantia67:grin:

Hi,

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Xantia,

PPI is normally clearly identified on the statements and would not be hidden as you suggest.

If you don't have all statements for all a/c's going back at least 6 years, send off a SAR. The template is in the Bank Templates Library.

The bank will only supply data going back 6 years.

If there are any penalty charges on the a/c's in the last 6 years or earlier (if you have older statements), these can be reclaimed in full plus interest.

If you start discusssing the a/c's in detail, please use this thread for one a/c only and start a new thread for each other a/c, eg BC no1 a/c, BC No2 a/c, etc.

Otherwise the thread becomes confusing. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)