Lowell Financial/Mackenzie Hall????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have been checking my credit reports a lot recently as I have a master plan to become debt free (ie: paying them all off :smile:) and have noticed A LOT of credit searches made by Lowell Financial and Mackenzie Hall dating back a few years and most recently last month. I have as yet received no correspondence from either from them and after reading some threads on here am reluctant to contact them.

Does anyone know the best course of action here because I am really not impressed with having unnecessary credit searches completed on my credit reports especially when I'm only 6 months away from being debt free and having, near enough, a clean credit report. From what I've read on here it is also going to be pointless writing to either of them as they aren't exactly forthcoming with information :(

Help anyone?

but you haven't applied for any credit with either MH or Lowell so they are unlawfull. Report them to TS, OFT, ICO and write to the CRA informing them that you have not given them permission to search and you take the matter very seriously, ask the CRA what grounds and evidence they supplied to them the allowed the CRA to let the search go ahead.