GuidoT

Post Test Case Amended Particulars of Claim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3521 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Bank Charges Court Guide: New legal arguments to take on the banks...

Amending a claim.

Making a new claim.

Thanks to Helford for drawing me to it.

My own very optimistic view is that I think we are eventually going to be back to where were pre-test case.

I think the whole situation puts the banks in a difficult position, over simplistically:

1. If they settle it sends out the wrong signals.

2. If they defend, they may lose, that obviously is not good for them.

3. If they defend, they may win. That means we (the claimant) can appeal (on a point of law) and if we are successful on appeal it will create a binding precedent. The banks may well take that further to the Supreme Court.

More than ever, if you are going to be prepared to take on the banks, you need to understand what you doing and be prepared.

The banks have previously shown that they will pick on individuals that will be an easy victory, do not that be you.

Edited by GuidoT

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

No problem!

I'm sure that the Site Team will be putting their own slant on this work and making a site announcement with a fanfare! :D