Kensington Financial Management

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3914 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I really need some advice, basically I have been messed around by 3 or 4 debt management companies. the last 1 that I had ive now complained to the ombudsman. I am currently with Kensignton Financial but I can't afford the monthly fee they are charging me. I told my case manager and all they do if im "in arrears" is send reminder text messages and letters to say that my payment hasn't been made. I have contaced CCCS and payplan to see if they can help. Has anbody else had any dealings with Kensington Financial? I really can't afford it anymore, I am being made redundant in May and the last thing I need is my debt situation to spiral out of control.

Just write to Kensington Financial and tell them you no longer require their services.

You can do it yourself with the help of CAG..........and it is free.

Whilst CCCS and Payplan may be able to help you, please be aware that they are funded by the banks and credit card companies; and as such, ultimately have the creditors interests at heart.

One example being that they will refuse to stop payment to a creditor who does not produce a Consumer Credit Agreement when you have made such a request.

Help us to keep on helping.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums.

This site is run solely on donations.

You can make a donation

HERE. Thank you.

Any advice & opinions given by supasnooper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 3 weeks later...