suman78

Where can my husband and I get a short term loan .. that is not a pay day loan with less than perfect credit?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3491 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My husband and I both work full time jobs, he actually just went back to work after being hurt in Dec and spending 2 weeks in the icu he was then laid off. we have done good till this point ... as I said he just went back to work full time we need $5000 to get us back on a level playing Field and can easily afford to make the payments to repay the money. as I said our credit is not the best we just need a break asap. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Please we need help.

Commercial links removed

Edited by cerberusalert

My husband and I both work full time jobs, he actually just went back to work after being hurt in Dec and spending 2 weeks in the icu he was then laid off. we have done good till this point ... as I said he just went back to work full time we need $5000 to get us back on a level playing Field and can easily afford to make the payments to repay the money. as I said our credit is not the best we just need a break asap. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Please we need help.

Have you tried a US based thread forum?

Have you tried a US based thread forum?

Edited by 42man