mattpy vs. HSBC

mattpy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well thanks to this website I have successfully reclawed all of the charges that have been applied to my current account since January 2006. I received £496 as, 'although we do not admit liability...HSBC is [sic] mindful of the management time and irrecoverable costs that may incur in relation to such a claim'...i.e. they do not want to have to fight in a small claims case! Ha ha! Thanks to all who are keeping the British Consumer a force to be reckoned with.

Matt :D

Well done matt:)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

I am ready to send my preliminarly letter to HSBC but don't know whether to send it to my account holding branch or to some kind of head office. Can anyone advise? I've seen the Arlington Business Centre in Leeds mentioned. Also is there a specific person or department responsible for this type of claim?

Post this in your own thread in the HSBC forum and you will get the answers you are looking for:)

And stick to this for all your questions and so other can follow how you are doing;)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

Hi KSharman,

DON'T post it to your branch...! They are under strict instructions to refer any of these sorts of letters on to their customer services team...

I wrote to these people first, and then I wrote to the second address, which finally got the result I was after...it's up to you which one you try, my first 2 letters went to the first address, and then my letter before action went to the second address..

1) HSBC Bank plc

Customer Credit Services

P.O. Box 1321

Mr. Colin Langdale

Service Quality Team

HSBC Bank plc