style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi To All

Do I need to sar Rossies, as I wish to obtain info on what I have paid in the past ( before I joined here), or can I request a screenshot of all payments etc, as I am sure that i've paid unlawfull charges over the years.

Cheers

Mr W

You can request a statement etc of all your accounts providing you know the account numbers etc However if you submit a SAR you only need to ask for everything appertaining to Mr XXX from Feb 22 2004 if using todays date - you can go back 6 years. Cost for this is £10. They have 40 days in which to comply - this is a legal requirement and they can be taken to Court to comply.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can request a statement etc of all your accounts providing you know the account numbers etc However if you submit a SAR you only need to ask for everything appertaining to Mr XXX from Feb 22 2004 if using todays date - you can go back 6 years. Cost for this is £10. They have 40 days in which to comply - this is a legal requirement and they can be taken to Court to comply.

PT

Thanks for that PT.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Thanks for that PT.

Mr W

To my mind if you just apply for statements etc that is all you will get and may have a job sorting them out. The SAR on the other hand is a comprehensive set of docs that should list not only your statements/screenshots but all back office activity as well. If they record phone calls then you need to ask for these as well as they can be very revealing.

Here's a sample letter I have used previously:

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir

Please supply a complete list of the data held and used by you that relate to Your Name of Your Address. It is also to include third party information held with all other agencies

Additionally where there has been an event in the account history during the period accounts have been placed with you that have required any manual intervention by any member of your staff or any other person I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have been caused or resulted from that manual intervention.

I would like to bring to your attention data can be held in written information, e-mails, electronic documents, photographs, CCTV images, telephone conversations and include any recorded or written opinions about us and any recorded or written intentions and action taken regarding us.

We would like this information to be sent to Your Address. You have 40 days in which to comply.

To satisfy payment to supply this information I enclose a fee of £10.

Yours sincerely

May need suitable tweaking for your own purposes. Best bet is pay the £10 by Postal Order as this is a guaranteed method of payment - but keep the receipt from the PO, send by Signed for mail.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To my mind if you just apply for statements etc that is all you will get and may have a job sorting them out. The SAR on the other hand is a comprehensive set of docs that should list not only your statements/screenshots but all back office activity as well. If they record phone calls then you need to ask for these as well as they can be very revealing.

Here's a sample letter I have used previously:

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir

Please supply a complete list of the data held and used by you that relate to Your Name of Your Address. It is also to include third party information held with all other agencies

Additionally where there has been an event in the account history during the period accounts have been placed with you that have required any manual intervention by any member of your staff or any other person I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have been caused or resulted from that manual intervention.

I would like to bring to your attention data can be held in written information, e-mails, electronic documents, photographs, CCTV images, telephone conversations and include any recorded or written opinions about us and any recorded or written intentions and action taken regarding us.

We would like this information to be sent to Your Address. You have 40 days in which to comply.

To satisfy payment to supply this information I enclose a fee of £10.

Yours sincerely

May need suitable tweaking for your own purposes. Best bet is pay the £10 by Postal Order as this is a guaranteed method of payment - but keep the receipt from the PO, send by Signed for mail.

PT

Thanks for that PT.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)