Redundancy during Maternity Leave

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a phone call from my place of employment to discuss the fact that they are re-locating to an area further away from my home and that they are making half the staff in my section redundant with people expected to re-apply for their position if they wish to move. If they don't wish to move then they can take an as yet undisclosed redundancy package. What i want to know is how does this effect my maternity, i certainly don't wish to move as the distance and time involved would not be worth it with the amount that i get paid so if i opt for redundancy does that wipe out my maternity pay or do i get both. If i get both does the redundancy package kick in at the end of my paid maternity leave or would i maybe get a lump sum as soon as all redundancys start. I have worked for the company for 5 years this week.

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi it must be a worrying time can I ask if you are a Trades Union member if so have you considered contacting them.

You could also look around the sites a similar threads to your own, some information may well relate to your issue.

Also you will also discover who are the experts in this field, you could send a PM with a link to your thread.

Follow this link to some threads which might help redundancy and maternity site:consumeractiongroup.co.uk - Google Search

Andy