letter recieved for outstanding balance form co' in liquidation

malnuman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi..hope i'm in the right section! anyhow just recieved a letter today form "spratt endicott" solictors who are acting on behalf of CDISCOUNT who have gone into liquidation...

heres just the 1st paragraph..

"we act on behalf of the above mentioned client who has instructed us concerning the ammount due to them for 67.00 in respect of a payment failed or declined by your bank/card issuer..."

it does go on with i have to pay in 7 days or esle etc... but there is no mention of what the payment is for, no dates etc nothing!! i have orderd a few items form cdiscount which you can pay by installments, but i have no record of any payments i made been declined...

they are saying the debt is overdue

i dont have to pay them without knowing what it is for or the dates they say the payments were decline do i?....

If I wrote to you demanding money, you wouldn't just pay up without me giving details. The same applies here.

I would write back and dispute the debt. Get them to do the leg work before you part with a penny.

Make sure all letters are sent Recorded Delivery.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE