HPH2/cohens claimform - old Cahoot 'Flexi-Loan' 'debt'***Claim Struck Out***

stevehatesbankers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2744 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apologies if I am appearing thick Andy :???: lol,

to agree directions, am I right in thinking that I forward the N181 form to them including comments on D4 as mentioned.

If so, once I have forwarded the N181, do you suggest I then ring Cohens or Hoist for their draft directions

or are they supposed to forward this info to me before forms have to be submitted to the court.

I havent heard anything from them and there are no entries on the Mcol site stating they have received anything from Cohens

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No...the N181 does not go to the court or the claimant until the Directions are agreed and attached to the DQ.

They should contact you re the directions..they are the claimant its their responsibility..if they don't then just use the directions I have uploaded..state on the DQ that the claimant failed to approach or agree the Directions.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Great stuff. Basically just wait for them to make their move. If I hear nothing then send the N181 back to the court and a copy to them

Yes with the Directions I have already uploaded..(previous page)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Its a bit late in the day to be considering CPR 31.14..the claim was issued 12th May.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update,

nothing been received from Hoist or Cohens and DQ have to be returned by next week.

Are the Draft Directions attached to the DQ or can they be written into the D4 box.

My draft directions are to be:

Fast Track

Local Court

Claimant failed to approach re directions

Is this ok and good to go or are there anything else I need to include

Cheers

SHB

Just an update,

nothing been received from Hoist or Cohens and DQ have to be returned by next week.

Are the Draft Directions attached to the DQ or can they be written into the D4 box. Attached and in D4 write see attached Directions

My draft directions are to be:

Fast Track

Local Court

Claimant failed to approach re directions

Is this ok and good to go or are there anything else I need to include

Are there any documents you requested disclosure and they have failed to comply?

Cheers

SHB

Andy

No its a just written on A4 as per my upload.

As per your intended directions..please confirm you are going to expand on the following ?

" My draft directions are to be:

Fast Track

Local Court

Claimant failed to approach re directions "

I have already uploaded you an example.

Posted....although the facility to submit on line is in the pipeline I understand

To the Solicitor...or who ever is named on the claim form for receiving documents in connection.

Just an update

, Mcol website confirms receipt of my DQ and the final day for submissions has now passed.

Still nothing received from Hoist/Cohens and nothing on website.

I presume they are also supposed to make submissions

, if so, what happens if this has now passed?

Do the courts allow late submissions?

Will the case be stayed?

Do they have to pay extra fees or are they allowed to effectively do what they want

Cheers

SHB

In SCT the courts do sadly allow late submissions, but as this is FT hope they dont. Worth speaking to the court asap to find out and maybe apply to strike out claim. Andy will of course know exactly what to do.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Check with the court see if they have submitted it..if not suggest they issue an " or else " order.

Spoke to the courts who confirmed that they hadn't received anything although Claimants still had a couple of days as they were still checking post from 21st July.

I have however, received a copy of a DQ and covering letter from Cohens.

Letter states " we can confirm that a copy of the same has been filed at the court.

We confirm that in an effort to mininise our costs, our client will consider any reasonable proposals to discharge the debt claimed in these proceedings "

The letter would arrive at courts after required date so it looks like it has been sent as a response to my DQ sent to them. Their directions are tick box answers only

Well you will just have to wait and see...if you receive a Notice of Allocation then they have filled and proceeding..this notice will contain the dates and times and further directions on how to proceed for trial.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on this, just received a letter confirming that the case is allocated to small claims track at my local court and scheduled for October. It confirms that all docs to be relied upon be submitted no later 14 days prior and a hearing fee of £355 is payable (disgraceful).

Any guidance as to the next steps would be much appreciated

Cheers

SHB