Bornrich v. Lloyds TSB Bank plc.

bornrich
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm working on my revised PoC I'm preparing for a forthcoming county court hearing on bank charges. With a looming deadline approaching I need some help.

I'm pleased with what I've done so far but I need some help. Arguments are based on 5(1) of the UTTC Regs based on breakdown of goodwill. All long shots and untested in court. structure so far comprises:

• Misinformation from the outset (based on information given to the Supreme court re charging structure/Robin Hood's evil brother etc.)

• Lack of competition/choice - linked to charging structure

• Deliberately creating a situation where charges cause more charges the next month and so on - with lots of personal examples.

• Increasing interest charges beyond that which is considered acceptable to a hardship case (any case!)

I've based a lot of it on the strike out suggestion but I've taken out all the bits that I believe the judge will simply shrug off. I'm also making it highly relevant to me and my family's situation.

Not sure whether to include Consumer Credit Act 1974 either as it could appear to be 'thrown in' by the judge as a desperate measure. But I like the fact that the onus of proof is placed on the bank.

What I need, and I haven't had any luck in my searches so far, are the historic interest rates for unauthorized overdrafts for Lloyds TSB Gold and Platinum accounts for the last 20 years. This will hopefully show the massive percentage increase in charges interest over the period.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the historic interest rate hikes?

All help much appreciated.

Bornrich

would you like to e-mail me at our admin@ addressso that we can have an e-mail discussion about this. There are a couple of ideas I would like to suggest you