Lombard/arden ???

redbull21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just realised the letter from Lombard was sent recorded delivery so I had to sign for it and they can now obtain my signature from the electronic proof from the Post Office !! Too bad the letter was signed for by me and the account is showing in my husbands name !!! Hope they dont try to use it as we both have the same intial but totally different signatures !!!!

Ha Ha

just realised the letter from Lombard was sent recorded delivery so I had to sign for it and they can now obtain my signature from the electronic proof from the Post Office !! Too bad the letter was signed for by me and the account is showing in my husbands name !!! Hope they dont try to use it as we both have the same intial but totally different signatures !!!!

Ha Ha

:grin::grin:

• 4 weeks later...

Good Morning.

I have just received a letter from Arden Credit Management- they have given their address as PO Box 15276 Solihull B91 9PN - they say that they refer to Lombards letter to me dated just over 2 weeks ago and that they are pleased to advise that with effect from April my ongoing relationship will be with Arden Credit Management.

Firstly I've not received anything from Lombard telling me of this.

I have been sending a monthly cheque for the last few years to Regal CC who were acting on behalf of Lombard.

Arden have included a SAE and a form, they state that if they receive this back by 1st April they will only contact me by phone if I do not make the appropriate payments going forward.

The form has a list of questions:

1) Do I have a debt management company making payments on my behalf? If yes sign and date the form and return it to them.

2) The ammount I am paying - they are told I am paying £35 (that is correct)

3) The payment date

4) The payment date

5) My payment method

6) My arrangement - they say they can accept £35 a month for 3 months then review my income / expenditure as long as I pay on time. Or I can increase it to £45.50 and they will contact me in September 2010.

The form requests me to sign and date it.

I also have another debt where I pay to Regal CC anyone any suggestions where I start with Arden please.

Kind Regards

PL

Good morning, Papa,

Before you start paying anything to Arden you must get confirmation from Lombard and Regal that this is true.

Then write to Arden and tell them you won't be making any payments or filling in any forms until you have this confirmation, and you are sure that under the circumstances you will not be receiving any telephone calls from them in the meantime.

You will only have to pay what you can reasonably afford.

DD

I too have had exactly the same letter from Arden, also referring to a letter from Lombard which I never received either. I do have a debt with Lombard and I have been paying this to Intrum Justicia but decided to make a CCA request because they wanted to up my payments. They didn't reply but now it seems Arden are on the case. I didn't give Arden any information or fill in their form but told them the account was in dispute with Intrum Justicia. So I will wait to see what happens now.