SKY HD..... Problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My HD box has been just showing the blue ring and not turning on sometimes and as I have had it for about 2 years I was wondering if I can cancel and then get it re-installed?

I was thinking of just telling them the truth and say I was looking into Virgin Media as they have HD and are cheaper (which I am considering) and see what they say, I had numerous problems with Sky in the beginning (installers not turning up, no HD box in the van, offered a refurbed HD box!!!) But as it was all sorted in the end I just left it, Will all my complaints be on my account and would that sob story of mis-treatment swing in my favour?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Greg

Hi Greg,

Do you have the new HD TV guide/epg onscreen?

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Irrespective on Isa's response. DON'T go for VM's V+ box. Not that there is anything wrong with it (I have two), but the new VM box, (Tivo) is launching an a month or two, and it knocks everything out of the water, making full use if Broadband and all sorts of IPTV services too.

You just wouldn't want to be locked in for a year of V+ with this coming out!