• Tweets

• The move marks the first time the country's central bank has raised interest rates for 17 years.View the full article
    • The move marks the first time the country's central bank has raised interest rates for 17 years.View the full article
    • The firm has benefited from the AI boom, making it the third-most valuable company in the US.View the full article
    • Former billionaire Hui Ka Yan has been fined and banned from the financial market for life.View the full article
    • In terms of "why didn't I make a claim" - well, that has to be understood in the context of the long-standing legal battle and all its permuations with the shark. In essence there was a repo and probable fire sale of the leasehold property - which would have led to me initiating the complaint/ claim v SPF in summer 19. But there was no quick sale. And battle commenced and it ain't done yet 5y later. A potential sale morphed into trying to do a debt deal and then into a full blown battle heading to trial - based on the shark deliberately racking up costs just so the ceo can keep the property for himself.  Along the way they have launched claims in 4 different counties -v- me - trying to get a backdoor B. (Haven't yet succeeded) Simultaneously I got dragged into a contentious forfeiture claim and then into a lease extension debacle - both of which lasted 3y. (I have an association with the freeholders and handled all that legal stuff too) I had some (friend paid for) legal support to begin with.  But mostly I have handled every thing alone.  The sheer weight of all the different cases has been pretty overwhelming. And tedious.  I'm battling an aggressive financial shark that has investors giving them 00s of millions. They've employed teams of expensive lawyers and barristers. And also got juniors doing the boring menial tasks. And, of course, in text book style they've delayed issues on purpose and then sent 000's of docs to read at the 11th hour. Which I not only boringly did read,  but also simultaneously filed for ease of reference later - which has come in very handy in speeding up collating legal bundles and being able to find evidence quickly.  It's also how I found out the damning stuff I could use -v- them.  Bottom line - I haven't really had a moment to breath for 5y. I've had to write a statement recently. And asked a clinic for advice. One of the volunteers asked how I got into this situation.  Which prompted me to say it all started when I got bad advice from a broker. Which kick-started me in to thinking I really should look into making some kind of formal complaint -v- the broker.  Which is where I am now.  Extenuating circumstances as to why I'm complaining so late.  But hopefully still in time ??  
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Calling all BAYV Customers - Your help is required

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If anyone is a member of the facebook group the BBC have left a message for all members on the wall

I urge you to relay your experiences to them and have sent 270 messages to all members who have joined to let them know,

Regards

Craig

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well ,seems as though The top notch of Buy As You View Adrian Hill doesnt like to be named and shamed for the way in which Buy As You View treat customers ,rip them off etc ,so therefore have had the Buy As you view ,rip off page removed off facebook ,truth hurts I guess . Customers and future customers have the right to know what this company do and whos behind the running of this rip off company ,and thats what Buy As You View's Adrian Hill and staff didnt like ,speaks volume of the number of people posting on facebook group of their problems with Buy As You View .Yet Buy As You View have now got a group running advertising the company and seeking employees to work for them ,

Their slogan on the page being Join the team and be part of something special!

What a big joke ,comes to something when they need to advertise jobs on a social networking group .

• 4 months later...

I used to work for these cowboys,and all of the customer complaints tend to fall on deaf ears,the call centre staff are very sympathetic,they pass your concerns to the relevant regional manager,who in my experience,just ignore it,until its time for your next payment,at which point they'll promise to sort it,if the payment is made,then when it is,nothing gets done,they just don't care about their customers,until they stop paying them

Yes agree complaints are not listened to at all .i have been trying to obtain details of my account amount owed and amount paid ect .ask customer services for a copy of this and they just not intrested and say we have to wait.also i asked the collector said he would 12 weeks ago again nothing at all.this is a company that have no intrest in there values of the customers there is agreement ignore them they will go away .perhaps this is why bayv are loosing .customers to home buy. This is a company that should be aproached with extreme caution

• 11 months later...

I have been a customer of BAYV now for a little under 6 months, although still fairly new to the company ive had my first glimse of there tatics.

a month after taking delivery of my tv i noticed a thin pixelated line down the right hand side of the screen I called the company and they booked an engineer to come and look at the tv.

a few days later engineer arrived looked and told me that the tv would need taking in for repair and i would be given a loan tv in the meantime. he filled out his paper work which clearly stated that the tv was working and listed the errors that i had reported.

a couple of weeks passed and i heard nothing from them so i decided to give them a call, although they had left me with a loan tv i wasnt happy because i wanted the tv i ordred, i got no where with customer service they told me someone would be in touch shortly with regards to the repair and return.

anyway another week had passed and i recieved a call from BAYV telling me that the tv was beyond repair and that i would be required to sign some insurance forms in order to get the tv replaced. I was puzzled and asked why, i was then advised that the screen was beyond repair and that there was a large face looking crack down the middle.

I informed the person that the tv i had sent in was only pixelated and i was then given a speach about owning up to breaking the tv because it was covered by there insurance. I argued with the agent and informed him very politly that i had not broke the tv when it left my home it was working and i coiuld confirm this. he then sent me a picture of my tv and to my amazment the screen was very badly damaged.

were bayv pretending this tv was mine in order to get an insurance payout for a tv they had smashed previsouly who knows. I emailed the agent the image of the tv a day before it had left my house, i also emailed a copy of the reciept given to me by the engineer.

I was then emailed once again informing me that the damage must have been done in tranist. if this was the case how was you not aware of this when your engineer filled out a reciept stating the actual problems.

a week later i was contacted once again by bayv advsing me that a new tv would be delivered and as promised the new tv came to my amazment it wasnt the same tv i ordered ok it was 37" and it had the same name but the features were differnet this one didnt have picture in picture instead this one had a usb connection i wasnt really bothered about the picture in picture and rather than lose the tv again i left it.

i was paying £12 a week for the tv plus insurance and because of the hassle i decided that i wasnt prepared to pay interest on insurance so have since purchased my own insurance and as such have reduced my weekly payment i now pay £7 a week a small price to pay for what ive got.

• 2 weeks later...

(this is a very long story plz bare with me on it lol)well where do I start? I have been with bayv for just over a year and really wishing I hadn't bothered as it has caused nothing but problems.

I am disabled, I use a wheelchair due to physical disabilities. My physical disabilities are easily picked up on by staff as I live in a bungalow and my wheelchair is kept in the front porch when not in use. I have had problems since my 3rd collection when I got a new agent.

I have had more than 6 different agents call at my house to collect the meter and all of them have been rude, intimidating and given me false information in that time. One agent even came out claiming that they needed to empty the meter one day after it had been emptied.

Every visit and phone call I get or make to bayv leaves me ill and often in tears.

None of the agents have ever listened to me and have even tried to play on my disabilities to make me seem thick. My disabilities are physical not mental. I agreed to the "all sorted" but felt pressured into signing up for it only to find that it didn't cover what I thought it would cover and when I tried to cancel it bayv would not let me.

They claimed that they had not received my request in writing even though I sent 3 letters by recorded delivery stating that I wanted to cancel it. I requested to pay buy direct debit due to the problems I was having with the agent making the collections.

The agent was rude, miscounted money ( I made her count it again and I was right) and refused to alter the hours on the meter dispite receiving 80 pounds back two collections in a row. The meter broke down twice and also almost fried my TV in the process ( a TV that I owned not a bayv TV). Bayv did replace the meter but took their time in doing it and without apology. I made then connect it to a smaller TV as my TV was newer than my contract with bayv and I wasn't going to risk it getting blown up.

When the agent came round to set up the DD I was told that it would take 2 months to set up the DD (this only takes two weeks normally) and that they would take away the meter after the 1st DD payment came out and that any money in the meter would be refunded to me. This was not the case I phoned customer services who stated that the DD is payable in advance so the 160 for 8 weeks in the meter would be taken as well as the 80 from my bank account.

I quickly decided against this and cancelled the DD. I then got several threatening letters stating I was in arrears and that they had charged me for cancelling the DD even though the meter hadn't even been removed and no payments had been taken from my account before I cancelled it.One of the letters said I only had 3 days from the date of the letter to respond ( i didn't receive it until 5 days after it was dated).

I requested a statement and it took 3 phone calls and an email before I finally received a statement 4 weeks after requesting it. I also requested an agent to come and empty the meter because the so called arrears were sitting in the meter and the agent just hadn't bothered to come and empty it. I waited in all day on the day they told me to and no agent turned up this happened on 3 occasions.

During this time I was still getting phone calls off them and letters threatening to take the stuff back ( a laptop and memory foam mattress) so once again I phoned them (at huge cost to me as it was a 0845 number each time) and explained that no-one had come out etc. Still no-one came out. eventually and agent came out and I explained everything to him and he said that I owed 300 and something but my statement said i owed 100 and something so the agent went away and said he would check it for me. once again I never heard anything back then a couple of months later I got a visit from yet another different agent who said I could fresh start the account and that he would take over as my permanent agent so I agreed to the fresh start and thought everything was sorted, I was wrong.

My new contract didn't include the all sorted so I managed to get rid of that but the agent said I might meed to pay 15 a week even though the new contract I signed was for 11 a week. So i refused to pay any more than the 11 that I signed and the agent went away. Again I thought this was sorted, again I was wrong. I received a visit from another new agent and I refused to let him in as he wouldn't show me his ID and I asked where the agent who fresh started the account was and was told that he didn't do this area and that the new agent did.

I still refused to let him in without ID so he left. He came back the next day but I want in. then a week later I got a visit from yet another new agent (not even the same one as the week before) This agent had multiple ID's so again wasn't comfortable with letting him in this is at 7 weeks since my last collection so I wasn't in beech as it is every 6-8 weeks.

I then got a call saying I needed to comply and let them in. A week later on an arranged day an agent with the correct ID came out and I let him empty the meter 8 weeks to the day since my previous collection. The agent counted the money and once again miscounted the money. I made him count it 3 times as I had kept a little book by the meter that I wrote in each time I put money in so I knew I was right about how much was in the meter, and when he counted it on the 3rd time he came to the right amount 2 pounds more than he had claimed.

(2pound doesn't seem a lot but it is to me) He then stated that I was short by 13 pounds. the meter yield was 88 pounds 11x8 weeks is 88. I explained that to him and he claimed 11x8 was 96. so I got the calculator on my phone and showed him and he still didn't believe me. he then threatened 3 times in 10mins to take the goods off me if I refused to give him the 13 I owed.

I didn't have the money o me even if I wanted to pay it and became very aggressive with me I showed him the copy of my agreement and he still maintained that I owed 13pound and got even more aggressive so I asked him to leave and he became very moody and intimidating I was crying I was that scared and upset but he insisted that I sign the receipt before he would leave I refused and also refused to pay the 13 i supposedly owed and he stormed out of the house saying if I don't pay it he will come back and take the items.

I was shaking when he left and crying ( i don't normally cry even when I am really upset I don't cry) it took days for me to calm down enough to do anything (even go to the shops). As far as I am concerned I am up to date with my payments in accordance with the figures on my contract. I have since received a phone call from bayv but I did not answer it because every time I speak to them I am left feeling rejected, hurt, upset and like I am the one in the wrong even when I am in the right.

I am not sure what I doing to happen and how/when this will all end because each of the complaints I have made have never been taken seriously or even responded to. My advice never ever get bayv even if you are desperate a laundrette or something may be inconvenient but a lot less expensive in the long run as I have paid over 800 pound to date and still owe over a 1000 pounds due to the fresh start and interest etc. I will keep you all updated on how things go with this nightmare company.

Edited by citizenB
formatted for easier reading

• 2 months later...

BAYV does not look after its customers.you make the rules as you go a long,and my reason for doing so is i bought a toshiba laptop in april/may 2010 and i thought great i can get myself sorted internet wise,ie banking,ebay,emails etc.

everything was fine for a good 6 months then the problems started,slow internet (not my fault,problem was laptop)laptop kept crashing i cleaned it reinstalled corrupt files/downloads etc ,well to cut a long story short i finally got it working like a dream,then last wednesday 28th MARCH 2012,it suddenly creashed on me,this was late at night so i thought go to bed let it cool down and try in morning, nothing?

i rung BAYV to tell them what had happened they said someone would contact me for pick up,i waited all day and contacted BAYV again they said repair centre would contact me with update of repair,but when the call came from repair centre it was to arrange pick up and i told him it had been picked up by my area manager on the 28th a full 4 days before,he said he knew nothing till i told him what had happened,

i contacted my area manager via my collector to see what was wrong,i was told it was unrepairable and they had closed my account down for the laptop WITHOUT OFFERING ME A REPLACEMENT,which their policy states they knew what they were doing because i recieved a letter stating the fact today,they new all along they were'nt gonna help because it had to have been sent before they told me anything via phone calls on 4th april and recieved letter 5th april that was sent 3rd april and i rung yesterday to sort this out ,this is bull****.

i now have no laptop and BAYV DONT WANT TO KNOW NOW,I AM TAKING THIS MATTER UP WITH TRADING STANDARDS,i have a online business to tend to and with no laptop im losing money,

BAYV HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER TO AND THEY HAE THE CHEEK TO ASK WOULD I RECOMMEND A FRIEND **NO CHANCE**

Edited by citizenB
formatted for easier reading

Dear blonde61,

I am very sorry that you have not had the service you require in order for me to follow this up today and get a replacement laptop out this morning could you PM me your details or contact me directly on 01656 754522 or email on [email protected]

Kind Regards

Graham

BAYV does not look after its customers.you make the rules as you go a long,and my reason for doing so is i bought a toshiba laptop in april/may 2010 and i thought great i can get myself sorted internet wise,ie banking,ebay,emails etc.

everything was fine for a good 6 months then the problems started,slow internet (not my fault,problem was laptop)laptop kept crashing i cleaned it reinstalled corrupt files/downloads etc ,well to cut a long story short i finally got it working like a dream,then last wednesday 28th MARCH 2012,it suddenly creashed on me,this was late at night so i thought go to bed let it cool down and try in morning, nothing? i rung BAYV to tell them what had happened they said someone would contact me for pick up,i waited all day and contacted BAYV again they said repair centre would contact me with update of repair,but when the call came from repair centre it was to arrange pick up and i told him it had been picked up by my area manager on the 28th a full 4 days before,he said he knew nothing till i told him what had happened,i contacted my area manager via my collector to see what was wrong,i was told it was unrepairable and they had closed my account down for the laptop WITHOUT OFFERING ME A REPLACEMENT,which their policy states they knew what they were doing because i recieved a letter stating the fact today,they new all along they were'nt gonna help because it had to have been sent before they told me anything via phone calls on 4th april and recieved letter 5th april that was sent 3rd april and i rung yesterday to sort this out ,this is bull****.i now have no laptop and BAYV DONT WANT TO KNOW NOW,I AM TAKING THIS MATTER UP WITH TRADING STANDARDS,i have a online business to tend to and with no laptop im losing money,BAYV HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER TO AND THEY HAE THE CHEEK TO ASK WOULD I RECOMMEND A FRIEND **NO CHANCE**

Dear all,

I ain't got a clue which bayv u are all dealing with,but the bayv i deal with has always been helpful

,if i want something i can get it and if i got a problem they are always there and my problem is sorted out fast.

The agents that come to my door are always polite and we have a little banter,

i have had three different agents over my time with bayv (a few years now) and have never had a problem with any of them

.Maybes it's just agents in different areas/that act funny.

I went with brighthouse last christmas to get something the kids wanted knowing it was to late via bayv and i was late with 1 payment,

they rang everyday up to 5 times or more and then rang all my references until i went in and paid double on my nxt weekly payment.

I would recommend bayv to any potential customer out there.

I know places like this can be more expensive

,but as far as i am concerned i have not got 1 bad word about them.

and thats not harrassment?

agents calling at your door...why?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The agents call every 8 weeks to empty your coin meter .......I've been with BAYV for about a year now and never had a problem with them ......They have always come out when i've requested a service call, At the beginning of this year i had to have someone come out nearly every week for 3 weeks as my meter started playing up and they always came out when they said they would.

Dear Graham,

i would like to say a big thank to you and everyone involved resolving this matter,i now have a lovely laptop and im well pleased,my opinion of BAYV has changed.after this matter being resolved.

best regards

this company is a complete waste of time fails to provide information fails to respond to letters or e mails sent to them .they phone you up and threatens you over alleged monies owed to them months later you will get a threatning letter of a debt collection letter.then they will ring you again with more threats .would you beleive it a letter from a debt collection company claiming i owe the treble the amount that my balanced shows .i decided no more to have anything to do with this company when the collector turned up 3 weeks early and to empty the meter .he assured me not to worry we have brought all collections forward.had previous concerns voiced with collectors taking more out of the money meter than should be .so i decided to return all the goods i had with them and the collector said thts your account closed your balance is nill..then over 14 months later they are pursuing me through threatning phone calls and even a debt collector rang me whilst i complained about them rang me to apologise for harrasing me but buy as you view have confirmed you have no debt with them .know we have a futher letter from a debt recovery agencey search uk alledging i owe them b a y v nearly £400.00 .this company have dreamed this up i think when i sent all the goods back it was only a 185.00.so you can see total doubled .this has got to be the most dishonest and harrassing company i have dealt with i would not wish these on my worst enemey .this company prey on vaunerable people that is there speciality .really do need stopping and need stopping quickly bo good for anyone .if anyone can advise me on what can be done please

Edited by sweets-on-the-move
need to add

• 1 month later...

There could be a huge story in the newspapers soon about how BAYV go about their business and some quite revealing things about the people managing the company that they would rather was kept quiet. All customers of BAYV should keep an eye on this forum as the information and indeed advice will be dynamite!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Icicle65

Reviewing your comments

1.There could be a huge story in the newspapers soon about how bayv go about their business and some quite revealing things about the people managing the company that they would rather was kept quiet. All customers of BAYV should keep an eye on this forum as the information and indeed advice will be dynamite!

2.I would suggest you get in touch with me. I will tell you the truth about BAYV, about how BAYV is managed and about the many scandals this company has hushed up. BAYV's credit licence will be at serious risk and a few of their regional offices will have the doors closed very soon. Mr Clarke has got a lot to hide. Didn't you have a BBC reporter interested in this company? He'll die for my story

3.The chances are you've been misled when selling - it's a common tactic used by bayv promoted by the management of the company. Tell the customer as little as possible then shaft them for everything they've got.

4. bayv like to 'keep things private'. They don't want anything getting out or anyone to dig up the bodies!

5.Unfortunately this is typical of bayv and their 'comic book' hard-men collectors and managment none of whom could make it home on a wet night without crying for their mummies. I've dealt with a lot of issues like this with consideration and with the customers best interests but BAYV collectors prefer to bully and intimidate all customers who fall behind no matter what because their cowardly managers can't stand up to the BAYV bosses who bully them. A company fully of 'comic book' hard-men! Many revelations about this company are long overdue

6.There could be some big, big stories coming soon in the papers about bayv and in particular, re-financing agreements and FSR's. They may think they are flying below the radar but unfortunately they pick fights with the wrong people sometimes and this time, it could just come back to haunt them

It is difficult to understand what your specific issue or complaint is as I am sure you are aware you can choose one of the following paths

A. Post details of your specific complaint on this forum and we will post a specific reply

B. Contact any senior member of the Board who will respond directly in writing

C. Raise any issue with either your local trading standards officer ( Who in turn will refer to our main authority)

David Gregory

Fair Trading

Office

http://www.bridgend.gov.uk

or

Raise your complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service

Consumer helpline on

0300 123 9 123 or 0800 023 4567

Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm

Saturday – 9am to 1pm

email [email protected]

Regards

BAYV

Customer Service Team

Dear Icicle65

Reviewing your comments

1.There could be a huge story in the newspapers soon about how bayv go about their business and some quite revealing things about the people managing the company that they would rather was kept quiet. All customers of BAYV should keep an eye on this forum as the information and indeed advice will be dynamite!

2.I would suggest you get in touch with me. I will tell you the truth about BAYV, about how BAYV is managed and about the many scandals this company has hushed up. BAYV's credit licence will be at serious risk and a few of their regional offices will have the doors closed very soon. Mr Clarke has got a lot to hide. Didn't you have a BBC reporter interested in this company? He'll die for my story

3.The chances are you've been misled when selling - it's a common tactic used by bayv promoted by the management of the company. Tell the customer as little as possible then shaft them for everything they've got.

4. bayv like to 'keep things private'. They don't want anything getting out or anyone to dig up the bodies!

5.Unfortunately this is typical of bayv and their 'comic book' hard-men collectors and managment none of whom could make it home on a wet night without crying for their mummies. I've dealt with a lot of issues like this with consideration and with the customers best interests but BAYV collectors prefer to bully and intimidate all customers who fall behind no matter what because their cowardly managers can't stand up to the BAYV bosses who bully them. A company fully of 'comic book' hard-men! Many revelations about this company are long overdue

6.There could be some big, big stories coming soon in the papers about bayv and in particular, re-financing agreements and FSR's. They may think they are flying below the radar but unfortunately they pick fights with the wrong people sometimes and this time, it could just come back to haunt them

It is difficult to understand what your specific issue or complaint is as I am sure you are aware you can choose one of the following paths

A. Post details of your specific complaint on this forum and we will post a specific reply

B. Contact any senior member of the Board who will respond directly in writing

C. Raise any issue with either your local trading standards officer ( Who in turn will refer to our main authority)

David Gregory

Fair Trading

Office

or

Raise your complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service

Consumer helpline on

0300 123 9 123 or 0800 023 4567

Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm

Saturday – 9am to 1pm

Regards

BAYV

Customer Service Team

The clocks ticking! Time is now your enemy. :mad2:

• 3 months later...

i have found in experiance that bayv, brighthouse and perfect home work in the same ways but go about debt collection differently i had a sofa from bayv never paid them a single penny on the sofa which cost around £2000 and i have only ever had 1 letter from a debt collection company on behalf of them in 2 years and no one has ever been to my house about the sofa, where as perfect home constantly bang on the door

• 2 months later...

now closed

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks