BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3700 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

We could do with a better search facility. There's loads of good advice in here but finding it can be difficult. If we could search for phrases it would help tremendously

Guest Old_andrew2018

There is another way of searching using Google, I recall a thread where Bankfodder expalined the process, problem is I cant find the thread.

Pity we don't have a better search facility then isn't it ;)

The forum software that is used (vBulletin) doesn't allow for boolean searches which may be why you struggle with the search facility. So for example if you wanted to find all posts regarding rice salad then the search facility here would bring back any post that mentions either rice OR salad and you would get 618 results to trawl through.

The best way to search in my opinion is by using Google as suggested earlier to get much better results, for example this link shows that by using Google you can find the 15 results on this site which discuss rice salad rather than having 618 to go through.

• Haha 1

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.