Please Help

bigbouy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I need urgent advice.

I took out a load in 2005 with welcome for £2000,after a rough time loosing my job at the end of last year i have finally got myself sorted with a new job.

I have been paying a minimum amount to welcome,i have missed a few payments and have recived a letter today saying i am being surved under section 87 (1) of the cca act 1974, i owe £8089.88 which must be paid by the 21st of feb!

What can i do, after paying my rent etc im left with about £40 which i can spare a month.

Please help, i really dont know what to do.

Is this a DN you have received? or is it just another one of their threatograms? Any chance of scanning it to the thread without personal info etc.,

By the way how much of the amount is charges for late payment etc.,

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

Reading it sideways on as I cant turn anything (mac has about had it) there is nothing to stated when the 14 days begin or should end now Im no wiz on DN but I am pretty sure they have to give you some indication of when the 14 days are up. Im sure someone will correct me if Im wrong. I also not that the arrears amount is more than the total outstanding before their collection charges etc., that just doesnt seem to add up. Default interest looks very high must be loads of default charges. Me thinks a SAR might produce how this has been made up and perhaps you may be able to claim some of this back.

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation