WELCOME FINANCE

DeeJayCarl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3683 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi deejay carl

if you look at the bottom of the thread shows registered caggers reading your thread, it is often perceived that if there is a guest which there has been all night might be a visitor from welcome

i could be wrong

essexboy

Tuesday 16th February:

I have posted the letter today back to the cancel & rebook team at Nottingham requesting to meet a Senior Welcome Executive at the Local Office near me where all this nightmare began within 3 weeks with a view to sorting it out once and for all face to face.

I have given them a date that I will be there and an option to give me a date in writing if that doesnt suit still within the 3 weeks. Lets see who if anybody turns up! 8) I should start a sweepstake!! ;) Will it be the Organgrinder or the Monkey? You Decide?

Best of luck will be following with interest I think Monkey ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Its been 3 weeks since I have written a post as I have given WF plenty of time to get a Senior Representative to attend the nearest Branch to me (15 miles away!). They were asked to attend today at 10am or give me an alternative date (hence 3 weeks notice time limit). NO RESPONSE!!!

This is a new twist to the situation that you couldn't have possibly forseen. The Branch has closed down and upon asking the neighbour business directly below them, he said they had closed down and moved October 2009. Forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't they supposed to let you know where your account is being held within a reasonable amount of time just in case of problems as many people do call in to the Branch directly to pay.

Even more ironically on returning home there is a letter (dated 18th Feb) explaining that they have moved to Slough, Berks. I would love to hear your comments on this but I am absolutely sure they have received the letter from me and held the move leaflet back until the last minute and then sent it to arrive on the day just to make a statement and play games!!!

If anyone from Welcome Finance is reading this then if this is the best your Finance Company can do by playing games with consumers then I don't really hold out much hope for the intelligence of the Lawyers representing you!! I really do think the people that work for Welcome Finance are a sad bunch of losers with even bigger losers for bosses!!

I really do feel sorry for anyone who gets mixed up with these people!! TAKE HEED!! Don't take a loan with Welcome Finance even in desperation as the trouble they cause you is worse than any situation you could possibly be in!! If you have been refused Credit by reputable loan companies then there is a very good reason why in the first place!!

what a shock they didnt answer :rolleyes:

very random you only found out today they had moved :rolleyes:

thankfully no one else will be stung by welcome as they arent lending anymore as they are in abit of a sticky financial situation themselves....what goes around.....

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

DeejayCarlhttp. It might help you to get a gauge on the Games that Welscum Play with their Customers.

Have a Good Read Around the Threads on The **** Forum.

The Link below Will give you an Idea what has/ is happening to Welscum, Due to their Inept way of Business and the Lies they have told to customers, Staff and Investors Alike.

://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/238503-welcome-now-officially-dead.html

Cheers, MARK

This thread and This thread

pmsllllllllllllllllllllllll

Carl, I will point you to some more articles and information via PM as am sure I will be cagbotted otherwise!

To be fair I think you are crediting them with a bit too much intelligence in playing games and the timing of the letters etc, they really are just that bad that it takes them months to let customers know what is happening!

If you want them to listen seriously then the corporate affairs director would be your best route, think I have given his name to you befire? If not then I'll post it up as it may be useful for those taking the media route.

i agree with major, they arent smart enough to make plans, that would require knowing what your doing more than a day in advance.

deejay can i just ask is the agreement you have been sent out the same agreement as your original but without the insurance? if it is then if you have paid the amount of money you say you have paid you wont owe them any money.

No the agreement they have sent out with the d/d mandate is different, they say I have to sign it all before they will take off everything PPI, Lifecare, Interest, payments made etc but as far as I am concerned they have had the Loan + interest + acceptance fee and that is all they are getting front loaded or not. I sent letters to everyone you suggested of relevance in the Welcome Finance infrastructure.....NO RESPONSE!!!

If I sign these new papers that will basically say that I agree to their new T&Cs and that I agree that I owe them money which I don't. They say they cant work it out and send pre-adjusted forms, so stale mate again!!!!.The paperwork makes no mention of taking anything off at all!!

I called the local office where they have moved to to talk to my account manager as per received letter today and I have to say she was very helpful in regard to info. She informed me that they hadn't sent any letters as per date mentioned and that the person signing the letter has been on maternity leave since Oct 09. I checked the post mark to see where it had originated from and it looks like it has come from Head Office as there are no local post markings on it.

Although I don't credit them with any intelligence whatsoever normally, on this occasion they have sent this deliberately at a certain time because of my letter of request to meet the head of Welcome Finance, Senior Officials or Lawyers to sort things once and for all today!

They quite simply are cowards who can't and won't meet the people they abuse!! I'm now approaching Watchdog and other Media Sources with my Complete Case File with the view to making it Nationally Public and NOT LEAVING OUT THEIR NAME!! Even though they have threatened Media and Consumers before about legal action if they are mentioned by name, I quite honestly couldn't care less what they say.

Welcome Finance or any of the people who represent them Legal or not who may be reading this...For the last time take me to Court!!!! You CANNOT buy me off and you CAN'T intimidate me because I am not scared of you in the slightest!!!!! I am also not waiting 2-3 more years for someone from your just as dumb debt collection dept to contact me so we can go through this all again and again!!!!!

No Mark I wasnt laugh at you hun I was laughing at Ozzy calling me a show off :lol: as for the pelvic floor I do believe I used to have one of those many moons ago lol

• dx100uk changed the title to WELCOME FINANCE