Please help, IUC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ooh, MI7:D Reminds me of the old spy films for some reason:)

It would be nice to know and not damage your position if you could just state wether they have to at least get a balanced picture when watching. You see there have been a few people state things like they reported man arriving at certain time of day and couldnt say what time left and the reason being they wernt there. So if could be fairly assumed unless saw gent leave in early hours, that he could to be fair, not have been there all night. Wouldnt you say that is at least fair. If they definately have proof of wrong doing, fair enough. But when questioned and I have not been in that situation, claimants feel under pressure when have nothing to hide and feel as if being veared to give the answers wanted rather than actually the truth, as in done nothing wrong.

All surveillance is very strictly regulated, by The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (RIPA)

Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (c. 23)

Investigators cannot go out to watch someone on a whim. They have to put a case together as to why they need to do surveillance, how long they want to do it for & what methods & equipment they are going to use. If there is a less intrusive way of investigating the case the request will be rejected. Once accepted they can not stray from their chosen methods without requesting an amendment first.

As for your question about a balanced picture. Investigators just aren’t able to watch you 24/7. If you imagine they (as a team) probably also have 3 or 4 other properties under surveillance at the same time, it’s a case of being at the right place at the right time as to what they see.

This paints a picture of what’s going on & unless it’s a TV favourite like someone who is not supposed to be able to walk running a marathon, nothing more. They then need to back up the case in other ways.

Hi

Sorry for the rambled post but am in a right state, even though I have done nothing wrong!

On Thursday this week I have recieved a letter for a IUC for them suspecting I have someone living with me. The interview is with HB and DWP for IS.

The interview is not until the 24th either which to me seems a bit far off and am not sure I can live that long as just the thought of the interview is destroying me, I cant eat and have no interest in anything and just wish I was dead. I have suffered from depression in the past and panic attacks and at the moment I feel like I am having a constant panic attack (neither here nor there I know or relevent)

The background is that I had a partner living with me until almost 2 years ago to the day, ended up giving up work last year as found it really hard to cope with 3 children and working so went on income support. Whilst all this was happening my landlord and landlady split up and he took the house as his part of the settlement and became my LL. They havent spoken since and it was not a amicable break up. She works for the council who I get my HB from and last year it was brought to my attention that I was being or had been investigated (her hoping to get back at her ex) and it was defo from her as it was one of her friends who my now LL saw and she told him. Now the house which I rent has been placed up for sale which I know she would not be happy about as she had great sentimental ties with the house and only gave it to her ex as she could not afford to buy him out any other way.

My ex who moved out two years ago has spent some time here each week, sleeping on sofa so he could see his children as he lives at his mums which is already overcrowded so she cannot let him have the children over there. Sometimes we have taken the children out together as would rather they saw mummy n daddy getting on and have quality parental time and plus I drive and he does not.

Since the house has been placed up for sale he has been staying over a extra night or so because of my depression I always seem to take the worst from every situation and am being evicted from my home and am really starting to worry about that and not coping very well. The kids school have just entered me into a CAF to try to help me as I even struggle to go to mother and toddler groups with my 2 year old.

All of ex's bills and his wages etc are registered to his mothers and I sometimes get debt letters or junk mail for him which I either pass on to him or out in the bin. Last weekend we took the kids into town and his debit card wasnt working so he went to his bank and turns out his bank was still reg here and he didnt realise as used online banking and doesnt recieve paper statements. He has since changed the address (which he did there and then) and then on thursday I get this letter............

I am at my wits end as if they stop my money then I cannot afford to live or feed my children or get electric as prepayment meter on gas and electric and am begining to wish I was dead as the kids deserve better then this as even though I know I have done nothing wrong I feel I am being persicuted for someone else previous relationship.

I really hope someone can advise as cant take anymore, what with the eviction and now this, someone must really hate me.

My heart goes out to you and I sincerely hope that all works out well for you.

Bright blessings xXx

Damsel In Distress

*** If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. :-| ***