juliekaye1982

Confused over statements!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4869 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Julie, as we are at the same stage with dates close together I suggest you do what I did.

I emailed Krysta Campbell [see my letter in my thread]

she replied within 2 hours saying she is really busy but will contact me on Monday to discuss.

try it!

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for the tip dar3n, im tempted to do same but bit concerned, basically account in question is not mine but my fellas so dont think they will accept correspondance from me? Ill keep my fingers crossed for u!

Halifax:

**SETTLED IN FULL 18/11/06**

Barclays

Court date set - 26th April!!

ok so, need some reassurance!

- In court bundle i need to include the copies of statements with charges cos im guessing putting the whole lot in is a waste of time/paper/etc

Also, whats the general opinion if u need your court bundle in and the bank settle say 3 days before? Having read the latest on banks not paying up im guessin its best to send in the bundles anyway and plow on as usual?

Halifax:

**SETTLED IN FULL 18/11/06**

Barclays

Court date set - 26th April!!

Hi, Julie, good to see you are still at it, well done. Yes, carry on with the court bundle, I spent nearly 2 days and 2 ink cartridges, scanning and printing, now Barclays have settled today, my court case is this Friday, I emailed my acceptance letters today and they phoned me to say they are special delivering my cheques today, so that I get them tomorrow. However the nice man at Barclays said that 2 of my 4 claims would be coming directly from him, but the remaining 2 need to come straight from Barclaycard and Monument and I may not receive them by Friday, so if that is the case I am still going to court, with my letters of offer and acceptance to ask the judge to endorse the offer by making a judgement, so it is just as well that my court bundle is in order.

p.s I only put in copies of the statements that had a charge listed.

Good luck

Captital One :) :Settled in full at LBA £676.00

Barclays 1 :rolleyes:

05/01/06.

Court date set 13th April

Barclays 2 :rolleyes:

Barclay Card::p

Monument: :p

All my cases are being heard at the same time for 2.5 hours

In court bundle i need to include the copies of statements with charges cos im guessing putting the whole lot in is a waste of time/paper/etc

Yes, just include the copies that show the charges,.

You will need to send one to court and one to B's.

I sent mine to B's via Special Delivery Insured for the amount of the claim in cast Royal Mail lost it..

If you hand deliver to the court, make sure your details are VERY CLEAR on the front and get a receipt saying they have accepted the 'court bundle'

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Hi Julie, no point in sending statements with no charges. Save yourself the ink. I have stated before on this site that I think (and was told by courts) that once the bank has offered settlement then they invariably pay up but then I haven't been keeping up with the latest so if people are saying they have had an offer and it's then been withdrawn, I would carry on with the case. Personally it sounds to me that those particular cases may have had other issues associated with them and may not have been the usual straightforward claim. Who knows? In your case, you haven't had an offer in writing from all four, have you?, so I would carry on with as many of the claims as are still open. Good Luck.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/78871-successful-claimants-warning.html?highlight=N244

Hi, Julie checkout this link, don't be tempted to take shortcuts, they have been known to back out.

Captital One :) :Settled in full at LBA £676.00

Barclays 1 :rolleyes:

05/01/06.

Barclays 2 :rolleyes:

Barclay Card::p

Monument: :p

All my cases are being heard at the same time for 2.5 hours