Help please with Reconstituted Agreement rec'd from Crap1

smactaff55
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Have been chasing Crap1 for a number of months for CCA and have put account in dispute. They have also defaulted me on CRA's with an invalid DN and issued a Termination letter after the DN.

There are a few pages so attaching these over 2 posts.

Crap1 Reply CCA Page 1.RTF

Crap1 Reply CCA Page 2.RTF

Crap1 Reply CCA Page 3.RTF

Crap1 CCA Reply to S78.doc

Can you post the DN and the termination on here.

If as you say the DN is faulty, and they have terminated the account, then you can only be forced to pay the arrears on the account, and not the full balance.

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Part 2!!

Quite a few observations and would appreciate any fellow Cggers' views/opinions.

1) In Crap1's letter they refer to an agreement date that is 19 days after I signed the application form in 1999

2) What they have sent is a shortened appl form as a CCA and scanned a copy of my sig from original agreement onto this. If, they have the original why haven't they sent a copy of this to me? Is it because of the Manchester case or they haven't got an enforceable agreement? The bottom of this scan does refer to T & C's overleaf but not to any PT'S

3) They have sent me questionable T & C's (4 A4 Pages) which I don't see could have been on the reverse of the shortened appl due to length etc.

4) Interestingly, the APR quoted on the short appl form is 9.9%, whereas in section 10 of sent T & C's quotes 10.27.

5) Section 11 of T & C's does not specify specific charges. However, if you look at bottom of page 4 of T & C attachements the charges are quoted. These must be the current charges as my last statement from Crap1 charged me £12 for missed payment & £12 for over limit. Naughty naughty Crap 1!! Is this fraud!!??

6) Section 15 re default. If I die they will still chase ME. What,they're going to serve notices etc at my GRAVESTONE!!!!

Any help and pointing me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Crap1 T & C's Page 1.RTF

Crap1 T & C's Page 2.RTF

Crap1 T & C's Page 3.RTF

Crap 1 T & C's Page 4.RTF

Whoops forgot this observation.

In section 11 of T & C's on page 2 they are referring to DAta Protection Acts of 1984 & 1998. The 1998 Act did not come into force until 1/3/2000 a good few months after my application.