New DN on my file

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Just checked my CF,and those nice people at Arrow have placed a new DN on my file. Thing is it is for an account placed in dispute last year, and returned back to Arrow.

Had no notification this was going on as its linked to an old address that I haven't lived at for four years.

The supposed debt is an old Paragon one from around 1995/6.

Amount due now three times the original loan!

Must be SB anyway.

Had no letters contact or phone calls from anyone other this.

I don't really care about my Credit rating its shot to pieces anyway.

They would get nothing I have nothing! Vulnerable person etc.

Any thoughts anyone Thanks in advance.

Morning,

You cannot be defaulted for the same debt twice, simple as.

The problem is that if Paragon did default you way back when, it won't show now. What date is the DN?

My thoughts are to write to Arrow demanding the removal or you will sue as it's SB and write to the CRA and dispute the DN with them.

I'm wondering if the CRA will have a record somewhere of the original default.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Trouble is I have no records re this account, having been repoed in 05 lost everything. Now I did put the a/c in dispute last year, but at least I have the paper work for that! Does it matter that the DCA who chased have been closed down?

The obvious questions that come to mind are, when did you last make a payment?

When was the default placed?

Did you have any defaults on your file from paragon or any DCA before Arrow (if you know)?

Have you told Arrow it's SB?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi No havn't told them anything yet as they never have contacted me direct. Only by a third party DCA who are now closed down! I have more things to worry about than this at the mo. Don't we all!Thanks for input will keep my head down until something rears it ugly head!

Its statute barred, so you have the choice of waiting to see if you get anything directly from them, or you contact them ( at which point, theyve then found you, so they can harrass you some more).

If youre not worried about your 'rating' then dont worry about these tu*ds.

And here comes my rant of the day:D, please excuse me.

This credit rating BS is so american, why do people contact these pathetic companies for their rating? then end up getting spam and offers of loans etc, from companies that these CRA's have sold your details to?

Never fails to amaze me.

Just carry on without me for a bit:mad:

HI What I don't get is that Arrow placed the DN at my old address. Whereas the DCA who wrote last year got me at me "new" address. I have a nice new default from them so I presume they are trying to get a CCJ by default -Muppets!